Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 01:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GrandFAPer (Grand Fantasia AutoIT Player)

Discussion on GrandFAPer (Grand Fantasia AutoIT Player) within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile [RELEASE]GrandFAPer (Grand Fantasia AutoIT Player)

[STATUS - 9/17/2010]v0.1.2 RELEASED! ENJOY!

Quote:
NOTE TO ALL USERS:
Well, as this bot is generally taking its way up to levels I never expected, time really gets people stuck to decisions they must make. And I'm not an exception. Sorry to say, I think I can no longer continue to improve this bot. But I'm happy that everyone's able to use it without ease. For this, I decided that the next rev will be the last rev that I will be releasing(v0.1.3). And with that I will be releasing also the old source code of the bot and the pointer tester for everyone to help themselves and would want to continue to improve it.

Happy botting guys. Great luck to everybody.

USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.

-New Release: v0.1.2
-Stable Version w/ Waypoints: v0.1.2
-Stable Version w/o Waypoints: v0.1.0

Introduction
This bot is a modified version of FeonDust*'s orignal creation. Since he's not going to play anymore, I decided to atleast improve it. I will not be liable for any loss, bans, or whatever damage it may do your account.

I RECOMMEND THAT YOU USE IT WITH TOTAL CAUTION.

I hope you guys enjoy this. and don't forget to press "Thanks."

Credits:
-FeonDust* for the Source Code and Pointer Guide.
-Bustasnipe for gf_helper's bot Pointer Guide.
-MrLegit for testing the bot and posting the problems.
-PVirus for ideas on improving the bot and scanning for pointers[english ver]
-Kevin for great ideas ^^
-gf_helper for his bot's source code. I got my idea on how to code the waypoints from there.

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. RUN GF and LOGIN
2. RUN BOT
3. SET WAYPOINTS (BOTH SAFE AND NORMAL WP's.IF YOU DON'T IT WILL CRASH.)
4. SET CAMPER or NON-CAMPER MODE
5. HIT PGUP
6. ENJOY.

How to update POINTERS
by FeonDust
NOTE: I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO POINTER SCANNING. I REPEAT, I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DO POINTER SCANNING. I DEPEND ON PEOPLE TO DO IT FOR ME BECAUSE I'M A NOOB AT POINTER SCANNING.THIS POINTER SCANNING GUIDE WAS MADE BY FEONDUST, NOT ME. sorry. please, help yourselves about it.
[v0.1.0]For Other Languages of GF, please refer to this tutorial video:

[v0.1.1]for Other Languages of GF, please refer to bustasnipe's post:

v0.1.2 pointer tutorial:

alternative way to find pointers for v0.1.1/0.1.2:
1.CharName: Put your name then Scantype = Search for text. Valuetype = text. check "Case Sensitive." uncheck "Unicode." use the address which starts with 009xxxxx
2.PlayerBase: Use CharName pointer, offset it by F4
2.follow for the MonsterAddress and Pointer.
3.TargetX: Use MonsterAddress pointer, offset it by 4.
4.TargetY: Use MonsterAddress pointer, offset it by 8.

Test your pointers by using my Pointer Tester located at the end of this post. How to use it?

Disregard the TargetBase and TargetZ for now. they are included in my next experiment that's why they are in the gfbot.ini.

Known Problems:
THIS IS NOT FULLY TESTED. (So please, if you find problems, post it here)

[v0.1.2]
-SAFEPOINT CRASHING. this is due to variable prob, fixed but not yet uploaded.

[PREVIOUS VERSIONS]
-ALWAYS SET WAYPOINTS FIRST BEFORE STARTING THE BOT or it CRASHES
-ALWAYS START YOUR GFCLIENT FIRST BEFORE STARTING GrandFAPer.
-CLASS-RELATED PROBS:
-MAGE CLASSES are STILL not good with this bot. Either they get attacked and doesnt get distance when the monster is in front of them or they run out of mana fast.
-SAGES Do not transform back to their animal-form after their initial transform has been cancelled(e.g. curing Zombified status by Mounting).

My Mods:
[v0.1.2] 9/17/2010
-found and fixed a bug that sets the default attackradius to "5" instead of the actual config.
-fixed a few bugs that cause the bot to be idle(partially)
-revised sitting for HP/MP. Now checks HP/MP accurately.
-now follows a safepoint(experimental)
-replaced child lock with SET SAFEWAYPOINT.
-enable/disable safepoint by setting SitSafe to 1/0, respectively.
-added HPPOT ability while running to safepoint.
-now acts as a child process of Grand Fantasia.

[Scans]
v0.1.2 MD5 : 47ee4ed5810d5744ae8906fb8bf2c3ca Result: 3/ 43 (7.0%)
v0.1.1b MD5 : d67632c6c5c6c68aee3694501f68515f Result:1/ 43 (2.3%)
v0.1.1 MD5 : 8f6eb31f719aece8c87f7a02c6d1a405
v0.1.0 MD5 : f31dd9a02c2335022e9ef2c0326a41d8
v0.0.9 MD5 : b7c04fa5a7772b6b237d6abc5531a202
v0.0.8 MD5 : a752218a08c1d68550ecb59fbe656217
v0.0.7 MD5 : 7280a66b3dd7507c2968d8608c9352f3
v0.0.6 MD5 : d2f1482fcd9d3e0d27690ad33f8f6dad
v0.0.5 MD5 : 7122ec7c4b99381c44c99f217fd66c22

-You can post your Virus Scans here and Thanks if you do.

[External Link]
Since Elitepvpers only support a few attached files I've decided to upload the bot to another site.

Always download the latest version. Thanks and Enjoy!
Attached Files
File Type: rar GrandFAPer v0.1.0.rar (389.6 KB, 1267 views)
File Type: rar GrandFaper Pointer Tester.rar (361.3 KB, 1020 views)
File Type: rar GrandFAPer v0.1.2.rar (755.1 KB, 2115 views)
Thanks
30 Users
Old 08/10/2010, 16:22   #2

*bump updated to v0.0.2
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/10/2010, 19:21   #3

i was just wondering would it be possible to make any kind of sprite bots for this game it be nice is all
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/10/2010, 21:33   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by glyth View Post
i was just wondering would it be possible to make any kind of sprite bots for this game it be nice is all
I'm pretty positive you could, but that'd be a lot of value scanning lol. You'd have to find the addies for the amount of ores/hunted items/gathered items, addies for sprite buttons/menus, when the sprite is crafting/finished etc.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/10/2010, 23:59   #5

well.. I also have one. but its not a memory read/write type because i'm not really good at memory stuff.. and it is only for collecting stuff.. im still studying memory stuff too....mmm.. i might as well upload it here..

btw, any feedbacks about the bot? i would really appreciate it.

*bump, updated to v0.0.3
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2010, 10:51   #6

This was on feons meelee.
Problems.

-If two monsters are attacking you and you killed one. It finds another monster to kill leaving the other monster to keep attacking you. That's one of the main reason people die.
-Doesn't heal untill the mob is dead.

Any of these were fixed?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2010, 11:15   #7

Spoon loves bot

Attack timer
-When the target is chose from very far distance. The attack timer starts, for example u put 5000 that's five seconds right? While running to the target it presses the attacks that u put for 5 seconds. If it takes 5 seconds to get to the target without even hitting it yet. It just stops on that 5 second time . Then u gotta wait another 5 seconds again leaving your character attacked.

-When picked up an item that makes u turn into a zombie, doesn't uses the mount leaving your char a zombie. Feon dust's uses a mount that cancels it.

SitHP=30
SitMp=10

That's by % right? Well it sits down without reaching the percent put down on the settings. Sometimes sits even though your full.

I'll be leaving feedbacks testing this bot completely.

EDIT: I guess the sitting part was part of your search on and on feature.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2010, 12:14   #8

Quote:
-If two monsters are attacking you and you killed one. It finds another monster to kill leaving the other monster to keep attacking you. That's one of the main reason people die.
-Doesn't heal untill the mob is dead.
the healing prob is already fixed. about the two-monster thing. i've yet to try..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLegit View Post
Spoon loves bot

Attack timer
-When the target is chose from very far distance. The attack timer starts, for example u put 5000 that's five seconds right? While running to the target it presses the attacks that u put for 5 seconds. If it takes 5 seconds to get to the target without even hitting it yet. It just stops on that 5 second time . Then u gotta wait another 5 seconds again leaving your character attacked.
Yes it is 5 seconds, and it is actually recommended that you put at least 8 seconds for it. I'm also trying to find a way to detect the monster's HP by memory scanning WHICH I'm a total noob. and if your char gets attacked it detects that attack and should attack back.

Quote:

-When picked up an item that makes u turn into a zombie, doesn't uses the mount leaving your char a zombie. Feon dust's uses a mount that cancels it.

SitHP=30
SitMp=10

That's by % right? Well it sits down without reaching the percent put down on the settings. Sometimes sits even though your full.

I'll be leaving feedbacks testing this bot completely.

EDIT: I guess the sitting part was part of your search on and on feature.
[/color]
The zombified problem has been fixed and will be posted in the next update and will be posted in a few minutes, thanks for reminding, I tested it again

although I'm still having problems on the sitting part. I'm reviewing the codes at the moment.
I just got home from school.

*bump updated to v0.0.4 but same prob with the sitting part.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2010, 13:30   #9

*bump updated to v0.0.5 sitting part solved.

the problem wasn't really about the bot activity sequence, it was about the hotkey initialization where it sets attack keys to default key "0" and I noticed that it was pressing it again and again and my sit command is at slot "0."

*scanned and uploaded
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2010, 19:03   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpoonLove View Post
the healing prob is already fixed. about the two-monster thing. i've yet to try..

Yes it is 5 seconds, and it is actually recommended that you put at least 8 seconds for it. I'm also trying to find a way to detect the monster's HP by memory scanning WHICH I'm a total noob. and if your char gets attacked it detects that attack and should attack back.
Yeah it needs a monster hp detect because if your char keeps missing leaving the monster alive within the 8 seconds that you put. It moves to another mob.

I would help you but i'm no good at memory scanning. Maybe feon would be able to help. I'll be testing every single update.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2010, 19:22   #11

Quote:
Yeah it needs a monster hp detect because if your char keeps missing leaving the monster alive within the 8 seconds that you put. It moves to another mob.

I would help you but i'm no good at memory scanning. Maybe feon would be able to help. I'll be testing every single update.
that'd be great. i'll be studying how to do that maybe after I study for my certification exams.

I'll go rest for now, I didn't notice that its 1:30 am already.

And, BUMP, updated to v0.0.6
from now on I'll be retaining the old bot versions starting from v0.0.5.

laters.
Old 08/11/2010, 20:41   #12

The memory leak you're talking about will go away after the user closes your bot through Task Manager. No need to add any extra programs.
Old 08/12/2010, 01:33   #13

His actually automatically closes once you press f4.
Old 08/12/2010, 02:57   #14

from what I've read in the AutoIT forums, opening a program's memory without closing it will keep it open. and I've accidentally erased the _MEMORYCLOSE($PROCESSID) line during the lower version(0.0.4 and below). I noticed that my CPU utilization is always up eventhough I've already restarted. So I thought it retained it in its memory and stacks everytime I use the bot. So I made a cleaner to close the memory multiple times until it dies out. After that my PC ran smoothly again.
Old 08/12/2010, 03:47   #15

Oh really? I thought task manager would do.