Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 18:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Grand fantasia ?

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Grand fantasia ?

Grand fantasia is getting overrun by hackers. All the time you hear about someone missing there gold or items in the bank and aeria ignores the problem.
They seem to have the attitude that as long as they leave the website alone it is not their problem. They never got the bot to work right so stopped that.
Sounds like the same bot developed here by what I have read. My question is how do they break in to an online game like that? It is my understanding that games like grand fantasia is the most hard to hack because everything happens on the server. Will someone explain this to me? also is there any way to recover or get another bot to replace the sprite protection they got rid of. or some other xp hack or item hack for grand fantasia. Now that they have limited the amount of gold you can get in the game and put in so many gold sinks it is really hard to build a a good char with out spending massive amounts of real money. Now only the top ap buyers have +15 or +18 chars.