Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New To DarkFall

Discussion on New To DarkFall within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
New To DarkFall

Hi whats up names William im new to darkfall, i was hopeing to hear some suggestions on how to train, what type of pvp characters are good what is a good macro program (ie the darkfall equivelent to ultima onlines razor). I came from Ultima online population and game play finally got to the point where it was silly to still play though i still have my accounts active. anyway was looking for a few helpful pointers at dark fall thank u in advance for any help
Old 02/25/2011, 01:10   #2

In official site forum all information, what do you need. You dont find only macros theme
Old 02/26/2011, 21:57   #3

yeah but as all the nubs say im a hacker but tbh im just trying to find the easiest way to gain skills and money i aint got enuff time to be a moral darkfall player though i will be pvpin morally lol anyway im just looking for tricks and tips of the darkfall trade. they say this game has the most expliots but i think uo has more from what i can tell. minus stats i aint found anything i can train afk