Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 06:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What’s your favorite skill in all mmorpgs

Discussion on What’s your favorite skill in all mmorpgs within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink What’s your favorite skill in all mmorpgs

Some skills in mmorpg look very awesome. Are there any impressive skills?
What’s your favorite skill in all mmorpgs? Or what’s the best skill you expect so much?Do you like the skills of necromancer? Everybody can upload screenshots and post here, share something with us.
Old 11/13/2012, 07:44   #2

I like skills with alot of AOE, like Meteor Shower from iRO
Old 11/14/2012, 08:50   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamentonces View Post
I like skills with alot of AOE, like Meteor Shower from iRO
-------------------------------------------
That sounds good. I prefer demon spirit skill. I just read one story about it.
An ancient legend says that a powerful and favored necromancer was given permission by a powerful demon to summon the souls of his warriors and place them into the bodies of the animated dead, zombies, and mummies. Once destroyed the bodies released the spirit of the demon, which returned to its homeland. Whether the legend is true or not, this spell exists and is known to some necromancers. Some necromancers are even reputed to know a few demons personally, and call them up from time to time to inhabit specific bodies for some mayhem by using the basics of this spell!
Old 11/16/2012, 06:33   #4

hi guys, which one is your favorite?

Old 11/16/2012, 09:26   #5

I like the skill like the skills of Annie in LOL.
Old 11/16/2012, 15:14   #6

Received Thanks: 7,682
Best skill of all times:

Tags
eudemons, eudmonsonline, mmorpg, skill

Similar Threads Similar Threads
What's the best bot for MMORPGs?
06/03/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hi everyone, Given the breadth of games, I'm not expecting definitive answer. But, if I were to look at starting to play a new MMORPG game and wanted to select one that had a really good bot available, which game would you recommend? Doesn't have to be a free bot, but obviously that would be an advantage. Thanks in advance, Jeff P.S. ElitePVP is a godsend for uncoordinated people like me
What's the best bot for MMORPGs?
06/03/2012 - Main - 2 Replies
Hi everyone, Given the breadth of games, I'm not expecting definitive answer. But, if I were to look at starting to play a new MMORPG game and wanted to select one that had a really good bot available, which game would you recommend? Doesn't have to be a free bot, but obviously that would be an advantage. Thanks in advance, Jeff P.S. ElitePVP is a godsend for uncoordinated people like me:) :mofo:
mmorpgs
06/10/2011 - Off Topic - 4 Replies
hi ich wollte ma wissen was ihr so für mmos kennt ( und gespielt habt ) ich habe schon Last Chaos;4Story;Metin2;Cabal;Maestia;Guild Wars undFiesta gespielt... kennt vieleicht noch wer ein gutes ? :D
MMORPGs
02/28/2011 - Main - 0 Replies
Ich habe ne kleine liste für euch zusammengestellt die beinhaltet 100 games die online spielbar sind 100% F2P 2 moons, 9 Dragons, Ace Online, afterworld, Age of Armor, americas army, anarchy online, archlord, Asda Story, Atlantica Online, Battleforge, Bounty Bay, cabal online, Celestial destroyer,Chaos Online, Combat Arms, Conquer, Crazy Shooter Online, Cronous, dark and light, Deicide, Dragonica, Dreamlords, Dungeon fighters, dungeon runners, Eudemon, exteel, Flyff, Football SuperStars,...
MMORPGs für PS3?
02/26/2011 - Consoles - 13 Replies
Heyho Leute, ich habe ein Anliegen, dass ich denke, nicht jedem unbekannt ist - und zwar suche ich ein MMORPG für PS3. Das ganze soll natürlich online spielbar sein, darf ruhig was kosten, Grafik, Style und Plot usw sind mir relativ egal; bin nicht wählerisch, hauptsache etwas (: Also habe schon von Oblivion, Dragon Age, Elder Scrolls, Angel Love und Co gehört, nur weiß jemand, obs diese Spiele für PS3 gibt? Hat überhaupt jemand Erfahrungen mit einem MMORPG auf PS3, kann eines...