Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unlock Saints Row:The Third Earlier

Discussion on Unlock Saints Row:The Third Earlier within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unlock Saints Row:The Third Earlier

Saints Row:The Third will be released on November,6 in USA. As far as i can see, Europe gamers have to wait more three days and Australia players have to wait more two days.Well, if you can’t wait until then, let me tell you that you can use a VPN to unlock the game earlier. what you only need is USA vpn to play the game.

Here’s how you can unlock the game:
1) Get client.
2) The is listed here.
3) Choose a USA IP, then activate your game.
As we all know, the activation is basically a time check. By doing this, the game ’seems’ that you are “in USA” and sends you the encryption key. This will unlock the game, and then you are free to play it. It will have unlocked now and you can close Flyvpn.
Old 11/05/2012, 09:40   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Arrow Game Reviews -> General Gaming Discussion

#Moved to the right section
Old 11/05/2012, 18:13   #3

Thumbs up Unlock Saints Row:The Third Earlier Reply to Thread

The Third will be released on November,6 in USA. As far as i can see, Europe gamers have to wait more three days
Old 11/06/2012, 16:21   #4

november 6 i think

Tags
free usa vpn, free vpn, saints row:the third, unlock game