Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Chaos Online

Discussion on Chaos Online within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Chaos Online

That is a site for the Game Chaos Online, i am a Avid player of it, and i want a bit of help Exploiting hacks, if anyone wants to join and help me in my quest to hack it post here.
Old 01/09/2009, 23:39   #2

hey ive tried to hack the game but no success... the game disconnects you if u try. speedhack works for like 30 seconds tho. and ive had no luck with PE, but that might be cuz im sorta new to PE.

but ill try and work with u to see what we can come up with
Old 03/17/2009, 06:01   #3

dude you have hackz no?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Das kostenlose online game Last Chaos
06/01/2011 - Last Chaos - 4 Replies
ich habe mal nach online spiele wie wow nachgeschaut und habe ein geils spiel gefunden Also ich stehle hier vor LastChaos, LastChaos ist ein ist ein MMORPG spiele und das spiel ist wie world of warcraft. (unten ist eine Übersicht) http://s7.directupload.net/images/080223/a2lkf2e4. jpg LastChaos Anmeldung unter
[VK] LOCO Land of Chaos Online Key
12/05/2010 - elite*gold Trading - 5 Replies
Hey Epvp Com., also da ich glücklicher LOCO Gamer geworden bin konnte ich davon nicht mehr wegkommen. Eines Tages hab ich meine Mail abgecheckt und gesehen das ich noch 1 Key bekommen habe!!! Ich selber weiß immer noch nicht wie... aber bin glücklich =) Da ich sie nicht gebrauchen kann und sie gerne weitergeben möchte das aber nicht umsonst, habe ich diesen Thread eröffnet. Ihr könnt mir Angebote entweder per Pn oder per Post in diesen Thread stellen. Freue mich auf eure Bemühungen... ...
Land of Chaos Online OBT
07/20/2010 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
Land of Chaos Online is OBT on korean server now get an account to play the great game on www.sogameway.com
Pirate King Online Best Private server : Ethernal Chaos Online
11/15/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Hello everyone. For the lovers of PKO , we got a sweet made server for everyone : ITS 24/7 with own costumized items and areas such as Chaos Shaitan , Icicle pk ect.. WE got nice GM's we make nice events and tournaments with cool prizes. THE SERVER HAS NO SINGLE LAGG!