Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 03:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[request] Hacking tutorial

Discussion on [request] Hacking tutorial within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[request] Hacking tutorial

Hey guys, i am currently looking for a hacking tutorial for mmorpg's, the game i want to hack is Grand Fantasia fr, since i couldn't find any hacks i wanted to make one by myself but i couldn't find one complete tutorial about hacking a game! if you have a link or a completed and verified hack please tell me and give me a link in a comment

see you and hf in game
Old 11/01/2012, 20:02   #2

well you know, i am not that stupid... i knew i would need a little c++ understanding but i wanted a tutorial that tells me what to do with that language ! and be aware that i have so much extra time to spend that i am willing to learn :P so if you know one please tell me and i don't really appreciate to be told i am stupid by people who don't know me
Old 11/01/2012, 20:20   #3

... you don't say ... to make bots or hacks you can use many different languages but the main one is c++ that's why i only mentioned that one ! and well anyway ty for having tried to help me you know if i was a noob i would've put it on my post so people could try giving me tutorials for noobs xD
Old 11/02/2012, 14:55   #4

He makes Simple Tutorials 4 Game Hacking.

Tags
grand fantasia fr, hacks, request, tutorials