Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tribes Ascend xp farm?

Discussion on Tribes Ascend xp farm? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Tribes Ascend xp farm?

heyho community,

is there somehow a good way to farm while afk?

Because even with VIP and Boost I don´t really want to play that much only of the xp.
Old 05/15/2012, 12:58   #2

elite*gold: 11
there isnt any way sorry dude
Old 11/02/2012, 21:48   #3

elite*gold: 0
Hey Guys there are too similar ways:
1:You have a keyboard with Macro-Keys, which you can bind keys to. So klick my Macro key and my keyboard shoots and slides for me => i do not get kicked.
2:There are many bots on the internet which do the same thing.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[S] Tribes: Ascend acc
09/11/2012 - Trading - 3 Replies
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tribes Ascend Probleme
06/05/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Hallo, Ich habe Foilgendes problem und zwar ruckeln die meisten spiele die auf der Unreal Engine laufen wie z.b. Tribes ascend und Blacklight retribution sehr auch auf niedrigen grafikeinstellungen! ok ich habe keine high end pc aber ich dachte für ein bisschen reicht es doch schon oder :( Meine PC Specs sind: Intel i5 2300 Nvidia geforce gt440 Acer M3920 (motherboard)
[WTS] Tribes Ascend Account
03/25/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Willing to sell my tribes ascend account. I am rank 20. I've got all classes except technician unlocked. Most of the weapons (primary/secondary) have been unlocked. A good number of perks have been unlocked. I have 550 gold and around 217316exp currently with a 37 day booster pack active. Since I'm new here and won't inspire much trust - I'm willing to use trusted middle man services. The game itself is currently in beta and about to be released in less than a month. All items,...
[B]Tribes Ascend Beta key
12/23/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
Wie schon oben genannt biete ich hier einen beta key für das spiel Tribes Ascend an. Ich habe keine großen ansprüche bietet einfach drauf los. Nehme Psc's oder auch sachen zum Tauschen. :pimp: http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/4458/screenjib .jpg Push