Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RECYX - new indie game for PC

Discussion on RECYX - new indie game for PC within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RECYX - new indie game for PC

Hello guys,

I hope nobody will blame me for saying that... but if someone is interested in a new kind of video game, we invite you to have a look with our project we realize: RECYX a new evolutive survival community game. A MMORTS like ! ...build, fight, survive in a post apocalyptic scenario, with robots called Recyx.
If you have any interest in eveonline, die2nite (hordes in french), or others survival games....then you wil love RECYX.

Few days ago we launched our project on Kickstarter platform. There you will find a video presentation and more info about our project

Thank you for your support !
Old 10/26/2012, 14:40   #2

elite*gold: 0
bouuu

so sad, nobody want to know more

ok ok, i will come back and explain everything about RECYX the ne survival game

see you

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Umbra Insomnium - Indie Survival Horror Game.
02/24/2013 - Off Topic - 6 Replies
Moin Leute. Heute will ich euch das Spiel Umbra Insomnium vorstellen. Dieses Spiel wird von dem Bonebook Entwickler Team programmiert. Der Gruender des Team's ist Johannes Köfinger aka Jesus Crowley. Ich moechte euch das Spiel spielen lassen um ein paar Meinungen und Verbesserungsvorschlaege zu von euch hoeren.
Dead of Knight - Indie Game under Development
11/16/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
So, did not find a section on here that is for development of a game so figured General Gaming would fit best. I'd like to share a game I've been developing with a team of developers for our final project at Full Sail university for game development. Dead of Knight is a fast paced 3D hack n’ slash that takes place in a medieval castle. As an imprisoned knight, your quest is to journey through the through the dungeon, the courtyard, the hallway, and the throne room, all filled with...
[B]Dota 2 BETA,Arma 2 CO,Indie Game[DayZ] [S]PSC,MMO Acc,....
08/27/2012 - Steam Trading - 3 Replies
Ich verkaufe meinen Steam Account mit den folgenden Spielen: -Dota 2 Beta -Arma 2 -Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead -Zombie Driver Macht mir ein Angebot. Ich nehme PSC,PP & MMO Accounts an.
[S] Indie game Bundles etc [B] E*gold
02/19/2012 - Steam Trading - 1 Replies
ich suche n paar spiele für steam gebe bis zu 355 e*gold macht mir gebote bzw treasures oder schreibt mich an