Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Come join WarGames2.0

Discussion on Come join WarGames2.0 within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Come join WarGames2.0

Honestly one of the best games ive played in a long time. (warning! addicting) take control of your own country and manage every detail about it from government type, army budget, superweapons, and more!! Attack other countries and get land and money as well as power to climb the ranks and get to #1. If you are looking for an exciting, challenging game go to and sign up. Dont forget to sign up and put 63950 as your referral code after you begin to play we both will receive in game bonuses to help us reach the top

good luck and remember only the strong survive!!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
C'mon n Join
06/24/2010 - Private Server - 2 Replies
New PKO/TOP Private Server, - NPC Mall - All maps open - Custom items - 1st RB with working quest. Server rate exp x10 party x12 drop x10 pet x200. Lot of events every weekend. :D
Join, Me-
03/11/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Anyone whant to Join me ? Well i'am going to try to convert the 5165 Source to MySql Well Atleast some of the Important Stuff, Iam also going to be looking at a 5017 LOTF Source to help me on how to do it, If Anyone whant to Join me on doing this Send me a PM , So i Can add You on mSN, Also going to ask a friend who already done this in case i get stuck.
Join J-Co
01/26/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
join J-Co we have alot of shit like -LuckyTime -HeavensBlessing -OfflineTG -SummonGuard -Most Skills -And more shit like dat Our hamachi is J-CO pass 123 The DAT is as follows