Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MMORTS, Dreamlords

Discussion on MMORTS, Dreamlords within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MMORTS, Dreamlords

Dreamlords() is a MMO-cross genre strategy game that combines role playing aspects such as character development, trade skills, and empire management with an RTS combat mode. All players exist in the same universe and all progress is always relative to the success of allies and enemies.

Old 06/23/2008, 11:05   #2

Is it free to play by now or still p2p?
Old 06/25/2008, 12:16   #3

free
Old 09/30/2008, 16:21   #4

cheats! dafür brauchen wir cheats
Old 03/08/2009, 20:54   #5

elite*gold: 50
auf jeden =)
gibt schon ne deutsche version () =)

mfg

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MMORTS End of Nations Trailer at E3
06/18/2010 - Gaming News - EN - 1 Replies
Trion Worlds is making a big splash with their upcoming MMORTS, End of Nations. This is the first RTS made specifically for an MMOG crowd and, judging by the content of the trailer, it was definitely worth the wait. Head-banging hardcore combat is the theme of the day here. If you want to gather herbs or slay boars digging up a farmer’s garden, go somewhere else. If you want to control armies and crush enemy armies in brutal combat, then you’ve found yourself a home. Be careful though! By the...
suche deutsches MMORTS
01/23/2010 - Main - 0 Replies
Hi Ich suche ein deutsches MMORTS hab schon Battleforge ausprobiert ist aber nicht so gut
[Vorstellung/Presentation]Confrontation Unlimited - New MMORTS
01/19/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/8483/18088886.p ng For ~one week i started to play this game. I think it's a good game, so i will release it in e*PvP. I hope i can convince some people to play this game... :) English Today i will release a new free Game.
General : Massey: The Elusive MMORTS
09/11/2009 - User Submitted News - 0 Replies
Like the Yetti and the Loch Ness Monster, a great MMORTS is hard to find. This week, Dana returns to his weekly column and looks at an approach that might actually finally bring one into the mainstream. Dana Massey There are four main obstacles that stand in the way of the MMORTS genre: The first problem is in the mindset of an RTS player. The whole genre is far more like a board game than a video game. MMOs are meant to be long, enduring, near-on endless marathons. RTS games...