Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

pointer scan results

Discussion on pointer scan results within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
pointer scan results

im trying to learn ce and im pointer scanning hp but it always have more than 1000 results am i doing this wrong?
Old 10/17/2012, 23:48   #2

After your first scan, keep refreshing the scans until you don't have any changes (weed out the changing ones). You should see 4 values whose addresses are close together. Once you've done that, go out and let your char get hit so he loses a couple hp points.

The first is your HP before taking damage.
The second value will change, this is your current HP after taking damage
The third is a check value
the fourth is your max HP
Old 10/18/2012, 19:26   #3

when i search it i found my hp but there are 5 or 6 address and when i get hit theyre decreasing value like my character health there are not 1 address so which one i should take

ps:im not so good at english/thanks for the answer
Old 10/19/2012, 11:44   #4

After the update last night, the pointer changed a little:

The first is your HP before taking damage.
The second value is your current HP after taking damage
The third is your max HP

As your char takes damage, you'll see the second change, then the first will change to the value of the second. The third will stay the same until you hit the next level.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[DB-BOT] Scan results
05/14/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
So guys, i found few db-bot versions and i need your help to analyse those viruses. DB-BOT v0.8 DB-BOT v1.3a DB-BOT v1.0b
Pointer Scan geht net?
07/05/2010 - General Coding - 3 Replies
Ich habe versucht von einem Programm den Pointer zu finden aber bis hier hin geht ja noch alles:http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.p hp?attachmentid=53758&stc=1&d=1278343862 dann muss ich doch die edx in das suchfeld eingeben und dann sollte ein Grüner Value komme kommt aber nicht was soll ich tuhen ?
[TUT] Quicker Scan & Less Results
12/06/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 22 Replies
When you scan for addresses you always end up with way too many addresses you don't need and sometimes the scans take a while if you're looking for a value of 1, 2, or 3, or even 0. This simple task will reduce your scan time and results by a great amount. When scanning for any addresses that begin with 0A (e.g. Pet Skill) just change the scanning options on your UCE like this. http://i28.tinypic.com/33eplvn.jpg When scanning for any addresses that begin with 0D (e.g. Perfect Stars) just...
CoPartner - Scan Results... Anyone help me ?
03/23/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Hey all, I dont know whats serious/dangerous out of these, Never could work out if something is normal or what not?? These are the results for the NEW CoPartner just released..... Any help figuring results please?? ------------------------------------------------- -------------- AhnLab-V3 2007.3.23.0 03.22.2007 no virus found AntiVir 7.3.1.44 03.22.2007 no virus found Authentium 4.93.8 03.22.2007 no virus found Avast 4.7.936.0 03.22.2007 no virus found
can someone scan this and show me results
08/12/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
some1 scan this http://www.uploadtemple.com/ItemPluser.zip and show me the results, if its virus or no virus a few people tyvm