Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 22:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 14/0/0

hey guys,
i'm playing requiem now for some days and it is really annoying to play it on the normal way and without premium....
i searched with google for something that's for requiem, but i found nothing. and that is a point that i can not understand, because many people are playing requiem.

now i want to know where the party is goin there another bigger community, or something that we can share to this forum?

thank you guys

Old   #2
The Black Market: 0/0/0
I think its becouse hackshield got improved and none has took the time to make a bypass, or mayby some have but are keeping it private. Thats what I think, though i havent been focusing on requiem for months now, so mayby there is a bypass somewhere to be found, dunno though.
Old   #3
Another reason could be because a pretty significant portion of the Requiem population left the game recently, myself included. I only visit its official forum once in a while and even the forum seems pretty desolate.
Old   #4
der pfad der gerechten ist zu beiden seiten gesäumt mit freveleien der selbstsüchtigen und der tyrannei böser männer. gesegnet sei der, der im namen der barmherzigkeit und des guten willens die schwachen durch das tal der dunkelheit geleitet. denn er ist der wahre hüter seines bruders und der retter der verlorenen kinder. und da steht weiter ich will große rachetaten an denen vollführen, die da versuchen meine brüder zu vergiften und zu vernichten, und mit grimm werde ich sie strafen, daß sie erfahren sollen: Ich sei der herr, wenn ich meine rache an ihnen vollstreckt habe.

Old   #5
The Black Market: 2/0/0
ja nee is klar
Old   #6
Its just that u have to grind a ******* lot in this game. if u dont have the realmoney to buy things u loose very hard against cashup users. Without prem or scroll (u get more xp with that) u have nearly no chance to come to lvl 69 .. for max lvl u need prem... its just hard and not yet balanced.