Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lost Vale DMG Bug

Discussion on Lost Vale DMG Bug within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lost Vale DMG Bug

Look at this :

Got this Bug after the Wormspawns .... Autoattack 5 - 10 times in sek .... Anyone know how it works ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Sunqua Vale Luckytitle Bot
05/16/2010 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 102 Replies
Hi everyone, this is what i've been working on the last days. It's based on Garry goes Sheeps' GWCA Chestbot which can be found here. It opens low level chests in Sunqua Vale at Minister Cho's Estate. The aim is to earn luckypoints, you get 250 points for each chest you open. I have r7 treasure hunter and my chance to retain the lockpick is at 95%, it allows me open ~ 40 Chests with only one Lockpick. A run takes about 1,30min. The bot is not made to make any profit in money, he just opens...
plz help me , i m in lost
01/19/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
sorry for asking this kind question & my bad english ( i m new to here , hope you will understand & please kindly guide me, Thanks): -swsro1,swsro2,sjsro,mysro,ecsro ( in one silkroad & only different server ?) -what is the server rate ? -which server need & no need to buy an account ? -need a proper link for download the sro?
Stranglethorn Vale - Bloodsale Pirate - Boat explo
12/23/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
There is a boat in Stranglethorn Vale up the Wild Shore, all of the three boats that belong to the Bloodsale Pirates you're able to run to a safe zone upon the ships if you're able to die from a multitude of mobs. Follow these instructions: Follow the arrows up to the top of the log, but as you reach the top of the plank, jump. Timing is essential, make sure you run and jump. http://www.lemoncard.com/first.jpg Simple as that, like the wheel in deadmines instance, they will now be...