Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 03:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pristotale 2 Europe ip block

Discussion on Pristotale 2 Europe ip block within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pristotale 2 Europe ip block

is there any way to connect to pristontale 2 europe?
coz it block ip's if your not from europe

i tried to use proxies but im new at this

can someone teach me step by step

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] block ip ou block mannequin in events
08/07/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
There are some missions and events where you do not want the player not involved more than one time, wanted to know if you have any action to block the ip or mannequin, so the player participates only once in the game
Block or no Block that is the question
05/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hey guyz,I was wondering do i get blocked even after i delete/rename<move> the error sender and delete the dump folder im thinkin to make a new wiz and bot it up but i cant afford to buy silk on that acc coz i just spent my allowance on my main so do i get block or not or maybe help required thx in progress ...:mofo:
Kal Block
04/23/2009 - Kal Online - 6 Replies
Gibs ne möglichkeit entblockt zu werden? Also ich hab net gehackt oder sonst was ich hatte geons gekauft und mein Acc is nun seit gut einem jah geblpckt ich schrieb jeden tag ne C/S und hab nun schon 3 mal angerufen aber die wollen net entblocken .. Wie kann ich mein acc entblocken lassen hat wer nen tipp... die meinen ich hätte selbe ip wie nen hacke rund hätte gehackten stuff genommend as stimmt aba net :>
NO MORE BLOCK POSTS end BLOCK HACK
03/07/2009 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Go here -> http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/complaint-area/218 508-kikichan-2moons-rf-mod.html <- this post is for SHOW PEOPLE what is going in 2moons HACK SECTION.