Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gamingpartner for MMORPG (Pvp oriented?) ger/eng

Discussion on Gamingpartner for MMORPG (Pvp oriented?) ger/eng within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gamingpartner for MMORPG (Pvp oriented?) ger/eng

Hi,

i hope this is the correct section to post. Ill post the "important" stuff in german and english.

So, I am looking for a new MMORPG (better not be more then 3 years old) pref. F2P or P2P with the option to get the money with real money sales.

And I dont want to start a new game alone. I want to play with someone (you?) who also likes PvP Oriented MMORPG's. Obviously we can level together and may go to dungeons and even select the Class we want to play together, so there is Teamplay in PvP and (!) PvE (to level you need pve - and most of the time to get money).

In example it would be faster to level with some kind of AoE dmg and a healer or (!) 2 AoE, some kind of cc or simply a tank with dd or aoe and ****... So possibilities for suited Teamplay are in most games.

So if you are interested PM me or write in this Thread. It would be even better if you also got a Idea for a Game.

Regards

PS: I am to lazy to write it in german now, and most germans understand english, so fu.

Edit: Some informations about me:

I am 20 yrs old, a german male and simply love PvP (as much skill oriented as possible).

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Darkeden Light MMORPG 2D Free! Um dos MMORPG's mais jogados no Mundo!
02/07/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
DarkEden, criado pela empresa Sul-Coreana Softon é um MMORPG em 2D que certamente agradará aos bons e velhos fãs de Diablo. O jogo, baseia-se em mundo de horror e guerras entre 3 raças: Slayers (Humanos), Vampires (Vampiros) e Ousters. No lado dos Slayers, existem 5 classes: - Sword (espada + escudo) Características: Personagem de combate físico. Tem como ponto forte, o seu HP elevado e boa defesa. - Blade ("facão" de duas mãos) Características: Personagem de combate físico. Tem como ponto...
[New]The Waite Group's Object-Oriented Programming in C++ [AweSome Book][Download]
01/29/2012 - CO2 Programming - 0 Replies
Really that`s Amazing Book i ever Seen in c++:rolleyes: its really amazing book i ever seen it`s pages more than 800 + ;) :handsdown: About Book : Copyright © 1999 by Sams Publishing About the Author: Robert Lafore has been writing books about computer programming since 1982. His best-selling titles include Assembly Language Programming for the IBM PC, C Programming Using Turbo C++, C++ Interactive Course, and Data Structures and Algorithms in Java. Mr. Lafore holds degrees in...
Alchemy oriented Server?
01/14/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 14 Replies
I'm looking for an Alchemy-based server, where the rate of succes is very high & everybody is able to do extremely plussed weapons & sets.. PS.: It'd be amazing if the silks were sold for free & or atleast Immortal, Astral, Steady & Lucky stones could be bought in NPC.
Buying BF acccount - PVP oriented
11/26/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Hey sicne mine was banned im not gona buy bfp again in bulk so i jsut wan an account :) pvp decks are important. Pve i dotn care about.
Zombie Gamingpartner (Black Ops)
08/06/2011 - Call of Duty - 0 Replies
Hey wie oben schon genannt suche ich nen Gamingpartner für den BO Zombie Modus auf der PS3 Meine ID: xPreeX Derjenige sollte fähig sein, zu skypen und schon etwas Zombieerfahrung haben :) Skype: gargotth