Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 20:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Platform Shaiya based game Ascended coming soon

Discussion on New Platform Shaiya based game Ascended coming soon within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old 09/24/2012, 00:46   #91

elite*gold: 0
The new video looks sick, tho i think the dark shadows on the walls are little off, other then that its perfect!
Old 09/24/2012, 01:39   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotImportant View Post
The new video looks sick, tho i think the dark shadows on the walls are little off, other then that its perfect!
While recording these videos for you guys we have to use another program to fraps it then we input the video format with some music and then after compiling that together we then publish it up onto youtube. There in that process of conversion you will lose some quality and itll look darker than it does during normal gameplay.
Old 09/24/2012, 02:12   #93

elite*gold: 576
good job.. it looks amazing
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/24/2012, 02:18   #94

Thanks all and the next video we will take a few days on to blow you away
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/24/2012, 07:48   #95

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 5,451
everything i've seen in ur videos is awesome, but sry if i'm repeating, can u create smth like a countdown timer till the launch ? i wanna play it as soon as it's started, and i'm sure every1 else does.
Old 09/24/2012, 15:33   #96

how long till open?
Old 09/24/2012, 15:56   #97

WE are looking around 30 days till launch we will post a timer this week up for all here and in website and our forums.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/24/2012, 17:35   #98

I have to admit, at first I was a bit skeptical when I first started reading this thread. But after viewing the videos, several times each, I have to admit that this project looks well done. Is it enough to get me out of my self imposed gaming exile? I'll have to wait and see how everything turns out. I wish you nothing but success with your project, well done!
Old 09/24/2012, 18:07   #99

this looks awesome! :O

considering how much theres behind creating a game, there are still some strange things i think, the textures and shading for example look veeeeeeery weird to me o.O but as i said, considering how much theres behind that (already tried to make some stuff for a game on my own and failed everytime, mainly bc of the scale of the stuff >.<), AWESOME WORK!

also gonna try out your game engine, its gonna be hard to beat CE3, the only thing thats missing in the Free SDK is the source code to be able to create non-FPS-games >.<
Old 09/24/2012, 18:58   #100

Thanks all for your thoughts on game. We did put last map together in just a day that is why there some shading issues. We will take a few days to give our next one and it will blow you away. As far as CE3 yes its better but by making our game on unity we get a lot of advert when it goes live due to first mmorpg. I prefer the UDK engine myself and we are making game there at same time just in case we are not happy with the results on Unity when having many many players. It isn't really designed for mmo's and we have had to rewrite a lot of engine.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/24/2012, 19:15   #101

The Recommended System Specifications will like in Shaiya ? or higher
Old 09/24/2012, 19:19   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bany666 View Post
The Recommended System Specifications will like in Shaiya ? or higher
Lower but not by much. We again designed game to only load the 30 meters around your character so that you don't load entire map to keep game running lag free. I say not much lower because we did go a lot higher graphics for animations then shaiya. We also made cloth run off graphic card so that we can have nice looking materials that move without having lag.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/24/2012, 19:47   #103

How long we looking at until we can play the game? Days, weeks?
Old 09/24/2012, 19:52   #104

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazyboi View Post
How long we looking at until we can play the game? Days, weeks?
Looking to release it in about 30 days from now. We put up new information on the original post as well regarding some more information on how players can create stories and have them brought into the game as quest and become part of the gameplay. Also at the bottom towards the links on the OP is some new additional information.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/24/2012, 22:09   #105

Lol absolutely ******* amazing work! No offense to other servers, but this makes them all look like ****. If any enjoyment & hope in this game was lost recently, this definitely brings back all that excitement & eagerness. Just wow. Shaiya should have evolved into something new just like this. I am really psyched to play this server, and can not wait till it comes out.
I also loved the UI and class selection / weapon selection video you guys posted before you made it private. It had me utterly speechless lmao.
Thanks
2 Users