Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 13:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New Platform Shaiya based game Ascended coming soon

Old   #376

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyShredded View Post
I like all maps that you showed us so far but they're kind of "empty".
You guys have to add more details such as flowers, small rocks, boxes, barrels, plankings, dirt... and terrain is too flat, making small hills would make it more realistic.
Game interface such as skill bars are too simple, you guys are working on new one, right?
Other then that, it's all perfect!
This is demo map to learn about game and skills not the actual play maps so we leaving it a little simple so that its not to laggy when loaded with many people.
As for game interface we are not sure to keep simple or go extreme. Any ideas or suggestions or even make some graphics and send them to us would be great.

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #377

2 questions.
Is the kickstarter page up yet? I see it referenced a few times but i cant find Ascended on KS.

Also any plans to port the iOS app to Android? For those of us that dont own Apple devices.

Otherwise looks great.

Old   #378

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulletman View Post
2 questions.
Is the kickstarter page up yet? I see it referenced a few times but i cant find Ascended on KS.

Also any plans to port the iOS app to Android? For those of us that dont own Apple devices.

Otherwise looks great.
We are waiting for a certain movie star to come launch the kick starter. As for iOS it will be for android as well but both are single player not mmorpg like pc version.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #379

looks cool, i hope we can play sooner than later.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #380

Will Mobs and Quest Be The Only Thing We Can Lvl from?
Old   #381

Well THATS what i call a user friendly interface ! a lil bit textureless, yes, but the style itself is nice, not too overloaded... maybe work a little bit more with a bit of Transparency (like make empty skill slots grey but see-throgh a bit for example) + please make the skill bar, the map and the character window be freely movable...

one of the most negative points of todays MMORPGs are the interfaces where everything is stuck in the place the devs placed them, especially the bottom-centered skill bars -.- i just HATE it x.x
Old   #382

im developing hacks for this already before it come out
Old   #383

How can you do that?
Old   #384

thats nothing to be proud of -.-

wish there was some kind of "unlike" button >.<
Old   #385

When about comes the game out ?
Old   #386

i still cant acces the website...
Old   #387

We will update website soon. We are still trying to finish the characters in game this week to launch complete alpha version for testing to start. As far as the interface you can move it to where ever you like no problem. If we complete our task this week we will start the alpha phase at end of month. I will post friday here we final results. Thank you all for waiting we are trying to push this out as fast as possible.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #388

I'm hoping that, if you already haven't done so, at some point you'll address a common complaint players have about Shaiya and (probably many other MMO's), and that's being able to lock the skill bars so that icons can't accidentally be removed during game play.

My suggestion would be to add a small "lock" icon that shows the state of the bars. That way they could be locked/unlocked on the fly without drilling through a menu.

Maybe you could add a "lock" for the whole HUD, so that things don't get rearranged while heatedly trying to click on another player/mob, etc.

I can't count the times I've had these things happen to me, and it's especially devastating during PvP, or when you get excessively mobbed during EvP....because it's always the skill/pot that you need most at that time that goes missing.

Looking forward to the release.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #389

Quote:
Originally Posted by Efdizk View Post
I'm hoping that, if you already haven't done so, at some point you'll address a common complaint players have about Shaiya and (probably many other MMO's), and that's being able to lock the skill bars so that icons can't accidentally be removed during game play.

My suggestion would be to add a small "lock" icon that shows the state of the bars. That way they could be locked/unlocked on the fly without drilling through a menu.

Maybe you could add a "lock" for the whole HUD, so that things don't get rearranged while heatedly trying to click on another player/mob, etc.

I can't count the times I've had these things happen to me, and it's especially devastating during PvP, or when you get excessively mobbed during EvP....because it's always the skill/pot that you need most at that time that goes missing.

Looking forward to the release.
We can look at locking them I believe Aion does this or terra can't remember.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #390

Quote:
Originally Posted by GmBanHammer View Post
We can look at locking them I believe Aion does this or terra can't remember.
Great, I'm sure that would make many people happy.