Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 07:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New Platform Shaiya based game Ascended coming soon

Old   #346

elite*gold: 0
What's the current status of this project right now ?

Old   #347

Game is going up on kick starter this Wednesday and then we have to wait 30 days. After that 30 days we start the alpha testing. We will post weekly videos on progress to show updates.

Thanks
4 Users
Old   #348

Don't forget to add us to your Facebook, Google +, twitter, and youtube!

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google +
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #349

Hey all this was a idea I wanted to discuss for game. You do not have to use this option you can use mouse or cam.

Thanks
5 Users
Old   #350

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,547
would be indeed nice to have such a fuction. Besides that i can be aswell contra productive
as it shakes quite alot. I would love to see that maybe as a feature ppl can chose about. So they can use it if they want but they dont have to (some dont have a webcam which means these would buy one before they could play the game therefore i think an optional function would be **** nice)
Old   #351

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBear94 View Post
would be indeed nice to have such a fuction. Besides that i can be aswell contra productive
as it shakes quite alot. I would love to see that maybe as a feature ppl can chose about. So they can use it if they want but they dont have to (some dont have a webcam which means these would buy one before they could play the game therefore i think an optional function would be **** nice)
You can do either web cam or mouse you do not have to use it unless you want.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #352

Quote:
Originally Posted by GmBanHammer View Post
You can do either web cam or mouse you do not have to use it unless you want.
That option sounds great . It looks interesting but perhaps not natural for most of us to control in some harder situations .. Still a great thing to add in game .
Good luck !
Old   #353

Quote:
Originally Posted by GmBanHammer View Post
Hey all this was a idea I wanted to discuss for game. You do not have to use this option you can use mouse or cam.
Ascended Player Input head tracking with webcam - YouTube
so definately YES PLEASE!! :O

i love quite everything thats close to VR, though this isnt still what i imagine for VR, i think its the kind of technique that slowly "unlocks" our way to true VR

don't have a webcam yet, but if you integrate something like that, it might be worth a thought about buying one
Old   #354

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,897
It might be beneficial to have your comments also in here and here so that more people from different games than just Shaiya get to see more input and get interested. Just an idea
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #355

Okay, I have to admit, I was EXTREMELY skeptical, with all the delays, random series of bad luck, etc. I was, I really thought you were just shooting off hot air until you could find an easier way to let us down.

I am thoroughly impressed, you have made a solid believer of me. I know that doesn't amount to much, but I am certain I'm not the only one that felt that way, but if you can make a skeptic like me think the way I do now... you've done a great job!
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #356

i have a problem with the website i cant acces it..i know that others had this problem but i didnt find where you guys posted the fix..so sorry for posting again..but can you help me? this is the error "[an error occurred while processing this directive] Nu aveti permisiunea sa accesati directorul cerut. Nu este nici un document index sau directorul este protejat la citire. [an error occurred while processing this directive]"
Old   #357

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datsik6666 View Post
i have a problem with the website i cant acces it..i know that others had this problem but i didnt find where you guys posted the fix..so sorry for posting again..but can you help me? this is the error "[an error occurred while processing this directive] Nu aveti permisiunea sa accesati directorul cerut. Nu este nici un document index sau directorul este protejat la citire. [an error occurred while processing this directive]"
I will look at it today. It use to be our security prevented certain families of IP address. Please give me today to figure out. Ty
Thanks
1 User
Old   #358

Are you guys planning to give more effort into website? I personaly don't find it interesting or good looking.
For an amazing game like this i just expect more from website.
Thank you for your time and understanding, hope to see game online soon
Thanks
1 User
Old   #359

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyShredded View Post
Are you guys planning to give more effort into website? I personaly don't find it interesting or good looking.
For an amazing game like this i just expect more from website.
Thank you for your time and understanding, hope to see game online soon
Yes we are actually in the process of redeveloping website with our new interface but we are trying to finish up the alpha of game first which should be very soon. I would say withing two weeks the site will change to new site and I will give more info on this next week. Today we have a movie star coming in to see about doing the videos for us on game and promotions and depending on if this happens will also change website.
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #360

waiting for the beta release, chuuu chuuuu !