Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 12:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Platform Shaiya based game Ascended coming soon

Discussion on New Platform Shaiya based game Ascended coming soon within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old 01/31/2013, 02:19   #316

elite*gold: 0
Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlioXY View Post
Hey guys Banhammer just got back home and wanted me to let you guys know that he will be posting a lot of information on wend this week explaing where we are on launch and what is going to happen this month. Sorry bout dely lots going on
So, has the information we were going to receive last wed been put somewhere else? I'm really wanting to see what this game is all about.

Any response is greatly appreciated.
Old 02/06/2013, 19:40   #317

Hello all, well it has been a long road with child and sorry about that. My son had complications that kept me away till now. So here is the update. We are moving everything to udk engine since we contracted with them we are not allowed to give out the unity 3d ipad versions of game. Alio has been busy while I was gone and is working on transferring both mmo and ipad versions or single play versions over to UDK as well as there developers are helping us to speed up process. I would like to say a few weeks to get this established but we are very uncertain since we have yet to be able to test this ourself. I will send a email out soon to the people who applied for alpha to help with this if you don't mind helping that is. Anyone interested in this testing with us can apply to join on website. It will be a lot if skill testing and making sure animations run smoothly. John if you need to take us out of shaiya private server area that is fine with me. Once we go beta I will ask to make a new place for us on elite . Today is my first day back to office to hear on skype that people are saying I am ddosing ps servers. Let me make this clear I don't give a **** about any ps here... I don't have a ps and do not ever want to have one again. It was great learning experience for me and I am very thankful for all the help I had received. I met some very good people from this. I have not even been to my own office for weeks to work on my stuff so to hear some retards saying stupid **** like that is bothersome to say the least. Hope you understand my rant here at the end of this really just been a huge stressful month in which I am thinkfull to say I have a healthy son now and I am back at work. If someone needed help with programming for a ps or anything I would be helpful what I mean is I don't have time to ddos something for no reason at all. If this is just a few ps owners saying this to make me look bad because they are afraid to lose clients well two things. First my game isn't shaiya and second if being here bothers the ps people so much please just delete this and I wait patiently till my work is completed enough to have my own forum spot.For the rest of you I am very sorry for time changes so much and we really are trying our best. You all have been very helpful and respectable to us and for that I can't say ty enough. I hope to see you all in game someday soon and that you enjoy it.

LOCK THIS PLEASE
Thanks
15 Users
Old 02/07/2013, 23:02   #318

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Glad to hear your son got better; and I'll keep this in here for now still, will just close it until you need it reopened.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/07/2013, 21:24   #319

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
#Reopened as requested
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/07/2013, 22:41   #320

hmm ... reopened...
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2013, 22:45   #321

So It has been some time since we have last posted but we are to the point that within a few weeks we will launch for beta testers. We moved everything to the UDK engine and had to make new maps...well pretty much everything. I am very glad to say that the game play is very smooth. We will post the characters and the skills with animations in the next week to two. Then after that we will give open date for testers. Thank you for all your patience and I know some might not like so much changing of game from what we started with but I wanted something that was going to take people to the next level of game play and that included graphics. So here is link and hope you enjoy.
sorry for run on sentences lol and the double sky will change to a sea that never ends when we show next vids and I will use the cinematic to make it so very good display instead of frapps.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 03/07/2013, 23:05   #322

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
now i hope the interfaces look as epic as the maps and all^^ not like the interfaces before^^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/07/2013, 23:08   #323

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeddyBear94 View Post
now i hope the interfaces look as epic as the maps and all^^ not like the interfaces before^^
Yes well I can't wait to show you all the rest and we did go all out this time because the engine can handle it.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 03/07/2013, 23:11   #324

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
Quote:
Originally Posted by GmBanHammer View Post
Yes well I can't wait to show you all the rest and we did go all out this time because the engine can handle it.
im excited and looking forward
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/08/2013, 01:14   #325

Awaiting , have been an Shaiya Addict , looks like Ascended is my new game
Best of luck and hopefully we'll play that epic game soon
Thanks
5 Users
Old 03/08/2013, 15:16   #326

Quote:
Originally Posted by jezdaivan View Post
Awaiting , have been an Shaiya Addict , looks like Ascended is my new game
Best of luck and hopefully we'll play that epic game soon
Right now we are in the processing of finishing up all the animations. We ended up buying a mocap room for office so that we can act out the animations to make them as real and smooth as possible. It is a lot of fun actually and the end result is something that we could have never imagined by manually trying to make chars move so smoothly. I can't wait to show you this is the next videos. I wanted better graphics and smoother play and the UDK engine allows us that but the thing I have been most excited about is the animations we are producing for game characters. I could always use help if anyone like to draw characters and weapons as well. ty
also this map is just for learning game and beginning skills. The lvling maps are much bigger. This map here is about the size of dd2 believe it or not.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 03/08/2013, 20:31   #327

awesome..

i got a question tho..

will there be an official list of the beta testers?? i didnt get an email for the alpha test (if its not done yet i understand lol..)

glad to see you back tex..i hope all is well
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/08/2013, 20:34   #328

I can't access the site anymore

[an error occurred while processing this directive] You don't have permission to access the requested directory. There is either no index document or the directory is read-protected. [an error occurred while processing this directive]
Old 03/08/2013, 22:41   #329

OMGZ!
this... looks... awesome :O

might be hard competition for ArcheAge now :P

Though you had the same idea as me for the training map, a castle on an island <.<
*back to the concept board x.x* :P

mocap? :O *jealous*

really looking forward to this, keep it up :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/09/2013, 03:42   #330

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...vermilion... View Post
awesome..

i got a question tho..

will there be an official list of the beta testers?? i didnt get an email for the alpha test (if its not done yet i understand lol..)

glad to see you back tex..i hope all is well
We didn't send out yet for testers till we give you the user id and passwords. Yes you will be a tester and I am pretty sure that all from elite will be.
Thanks
8 Users