Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 08:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

New Platform Shaiya based game Ascended coming soon

Old   #181

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 4,965
Linxis, I don't see anything wrong in a discussion about game music.
However, what I do see wrong are your questions, which have been answered before. GmBanHammer said that it is expected to have a couple of thousands of players which knew about ASCENDED ever since the ASCENDED Dev Team started to work on this project. Ofc, they also answered your second question. This is gonna be a totally new game, but it contains elements of shaiya because, as AlioXY told me, they want shaiya community members to be part of the alpha tests, which obviously means that after tests they will go totally different than shaiya.

Old   #182

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linxis172 View Post
Way to stay on topic. Stop talking about music and talk about the game.
Tex whats the expectancy of # of players?
And im still a little confused, so are you planning on eventually moving further away from shaiya looking gears or are you gonna stick with that.
We have 84 k players over last year in emails but how many of those will still be here next month I am not sure. We took all the shaiya armor and graphics out so that there is no issues about is this ps. We are using our own graphics from now on that is why on YouTube we blocked old videos. In a few more days we are launching our new videos with game interface and char, mobs ,npc ... So that you all can get a feel of what game is like. Again we keeping very similar pvp and skill sets to shaiya game but they are slightly different and all animations are completely different since we didn't like them. We basically thought out what we love about gamming and applied to here. Pvp, rifting, sieges, and a quest line that will entertain you at all levels. Once we get this next video up we will explain once again our purpose of this game in great detail. I will talk then about how I would like to open platform to allow ps owners and graphic artist to work on a legal server. If ps server wants to move there clients we will make new faction for them and add them to storyline. This game was never about money it was about growth as a community. As far as I know I have never seen anything like this and I feel it's time for a true gamers game to be out. Before a massive amount of questions form when I say open platform I have separate servers to educate on so it doesn't effect game play and once something is complete we can move it over. This was basically the idea and within the next year we will have our own game engine not using unity or udk and at that point we will allow people to build there own games off our engine with customer support and all coding available with graphic artwork as well.

Thanks
10 Users
Old   #183

[QUOTE= If ps server wants to move there clients we will make new faction for them and add them to storyline. This game was never about money it was about growth as a community. [/QUOTE]

I don't see myself wanting to move our clients to another server, to be honest. Personally , I think its not right to advertise this game, which is just vaguely similar to Shaiya , in a Shaiya forum, much less ask us to move our players to your server? Community in this forum is about the sharing of Shaiya developments, which we can use in OUR servers , not creating a completely different game then ask us all move our players on yours.
I think the game looks cool and all, and Unity type MMOS will be the Pservers of the future. But honestly , it does not need to be in this particular forum . This was not an attack on BanHammer or his concept , which is cool looking and has a lot of hard work on it. This is a statement from a Pserver owner who likes his game the way it is. Good luck on your game, and I hope you get a billion players.
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #184

He never asked them to move :| he said IF they wanna move. With so many servers getting atked and so on groups of ppl just move from one server to another. I believe that post was meant for those ppl so i wouldn't take it so personally and they allready answered why they advertise it here so many times the topic is getting boring. Jut read back a few pages and you will see that question answered a dozen times.

Thanks
4 Users
Old   #185

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Admin]Іί View Post
I don't see myself wanting to move our clients to another server, to be honest. Personally , I think its not right to advertise this game, which is just vaguely similar to Shaiya , in a Shaiya forum, much less ask us to move our players to your server? Community in this forum is about the sharing of Shaiya developments, which we can use in OUR servers , not creating a completely different game then ask us all move our players on yours.
I think the game looks cool and all, and Unity type MMOS will be the Pservers of the future. But honestly , it does not need to be in this particular forum . This was not an attack on BanHammer or his concept , which is cool looking and has a lot of hard work on it. This is a statement from a Pserver owner who likes his game the way it is. Good luck on your game, and I hope you get a billion players.
Well:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
For the ones that are reporting this, I do know this game isn't Shaiya, it is based on Shaiya though. As thread starter has stated, this was discussed last year within our section, so for now, I believe this can stay in here, after that is done, well, EPvP Staff can start thinking on more possibilities for the game.

The game looks awesome so far BanHammer, when it goes live I will definitely test it out, hopefully to love it.
Case closed.
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #186

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Admin]Іί View Post
It's up to the player really. If they like it, they will come. Some players will be like me, Play Both.
Old   #187

Received Thanks: 1,058
Just to support the advertising of another game in the Shaiya section...
I personally will give everyone a first look upon getting stages of my own game complete.
It will have NOTHING to do with Shaiya. Nothing to do with most mmos.
It won't even be a pretty little fantasy mmo lol
Tex posted here because this is his community he came from.
As well as I.
This is our community and you guys should be proud by the fact that he's willing to share first looks with you guys instead of other places.
I already plan on giving a set amount of alpha keys to a selected number of random users with the link only being displayed in this section even if that's a long time from now.
>.> you all should thank him for giving you a first look over anyone else.
Plus you guys have direct contact with the team so you can truly give input on it.
So yea...point said..
Thanks
9 Users
Old   #188

Here is one of the begaining maps. We did not have time to make video yet with skill set and auto attacking mobs. This video will show you new map for game and a few mobs where they will be spawned at. Within a week we will get you a video of game play out. Ascended - Arkisville and Lousian Map - First Look - YouTube
Thank you for you patience we are trying to get all out as fast as possible. The interface will still change since many people have been asking to make one with our graphics. If you interested in making any yourself please message me here. If we use anything from anyone I will post your info in the credits of game. Again this game is for the gamers out there and we will start taking info and help to grow. ty again for support
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #189

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,897
The only thing I don't like is the HP/MP/SP bar, besides that it looks great
Thanks
1 User
Old   #190

That map looks absolutely gorgeous! Place looks so ominous lol, i love it!
Old   #191

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHeatz View Post
The only thing I don't like is the HP/MP/SP bar, besides that it looks great
We still replacing interface we just have not had time to build one yet. We also have a few people making one as well. Next vid will change it and add the npcs in. There are so many of them lol it's taking a bit of time maybe 5 more days to have them in with quest and markets.
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #192

Changing ToD??? o.o /love

thats one of the things which are really missing in shaiya: PvP at night!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #193

Quote:
Originally Posted by DotG View Post
Changing ToD??? o.o /love

thats one of the things which are really missing in shaiya: PvP at night!
We are also looking at having mobs change with tod
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #194

The night map would be epic for PVP, especially with the glowing swords. Just thinking about it now gives me goosebumps lol
Old   #195

Quote:
Originally Posted by GmBanHammer View Post
We are also looking at having mobs change with tod
awesome idea
but not only mobs should change then... do you know the movie Avatar? <.< how the jungle changes at night? something like that = pure awesomeness!