Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Day-Z | Makin' a team.

Discussion on Day-Z | Makin' a team. within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Day-Z | Makin' a team.

YBNM

Team is recruiting EU day-z players. I need 3+ people that can play on eu with low ms, can speak english, are mature.

Xfire : botekjan
Steam : hajnziii

Add me, we will have a talk, if i will see you're mature and ready to work as a team. You will be able to roam around with us. Currently only 2 are in the team, me and my friend.

No killing, cuz i will find you, i will hunt you and i will kill you.

Hope i will get some mature players, and also do not beg for stuff! I will give you as much as i'm able.
Old 09/12/2012, 19:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
wrong section.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
About Makin a bot
07/13/2010 - CO2 Programming - 7 Replies
i was wanting to know what would i have to learn to make bots that run in the background the main language i use is vb6
Does any one need help makin a server on VPS
06/05/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
I am helping any one who needs help making a server on there VPS becuse im kind and i have my own server so i know what im doing
Bot Makin
02/27/2010 - Mabinogi - 20 Replies
Yo yall, im making a farm/proffing or whatever you wanna call it for mabinogi and i just like to know what are some features that should be included in it 1: Wool Gatherer Complete 2: SpiderWeb Gatherer Complete 3: Weaving 4: Wool pouch Quest 5: Auto Repair (Semi Working) 6: Metalurgy (Complete) 7: Fishing- (Complete) 8: Inventory Dump (Working For Some Fishing Items only)
[Request]NPc Makin Help
08/31/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Ok iam Using LOTF and each time i make a new NPC into the database And put their name in they turn Out to be A Different One like When I Put In Celestine In the Game it would be Pharmacist And another problem is that when i put in the codes for them I click on them but they dont Talk @_@ HELP! Dont flame FTW Strted learning C# 3 days ago
help makin server for LAN
05/15/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 1 Replies
can some1 tell me how to make a server that can run through the LAN?