Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Ether Saga Online Bot

Closed Thread

Old   #256

elite*gold: 0
i'll be here all day to update mixlife if somebody posts new addresses.

Old   #257

address not been change at all.. still the same address...

Old   #258

something has changed because when i bot sometimes it clicks on my name
Old   #259

oh haha i thought there was new addresses. I know they will be changing them again soon, it's about due time... And guys, remember if the bot seems to click incorrectly or not at all, it's probably the keyboard tab. Just switch to it and reset the locations. You'll have to do that anytime you change the resolution / size of the eso window.

Old   #260

hi is there jump hack in this game? how go past lady whiteskull without killing her?
Old   #261

nope, mixlife was built with one but it nolonger works and is grayed out. I'm not sure if they ever got it working or if they were just trying but I know it was called "jump hack" before.
Old   #262

addresses NOT changed
Old   #263

Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswhoiam View Post
1. open Cheat Engine, and select the bottom most Ether saga listing (which will be the most recently opened window).
2. Setup the hotkey for "increased value" (on settings screen)
3. Start a search for an exact value of 0
4. Click on the ESO window and press the increased value button, this usually takes 2-3 mins. make sure it finishes before clicking off the window.
5. click back onto cheat engine and search for a value of 0 again.
6. Repeat those steps until you see about 7 or so green values. Only one will be a 1 when eso is selected, and a 0 when you unselect eso.
7. Add that address and set a value of 1, then freeze it.
8. To make a trainer for that address, click "advanced options" at the bottom of the cheat engine window. There's a little disk icon that will create a trainer. You'll have to figure the rest out after that....

Can anybody else post and tell us how to get the other addresses? It never works for me.
thanks this is exactly what I needed, tyvm for the help!
Old   #264

Quote:
Originally Posted by moofa View Post
hi is there jump hack in this game? how go past lady whiteskull without killing her?
before you go into the first white skull, to your right, next to a tree there is a "hidden" platform where when you jump with sprint, sometimes you can get on it lol, but you will have to jump right at the edge....
Old   #265

Quote:
Originally Posted by hello999 View Post
before you go into the first white skull, to your right, next to a tree there is a "hidden" platform where when you jump with sprint, sometimes you can get on it lol, but you will have to jump right at the edge....
hi do u have picture and guide plz?
Old   #266

Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswhoiam View Post
nope, mixlife was built with one but it nolonger works and is grayed out. I'm not sure if they ever got it working or if they were just trying but I know it was called "jump hack" before.
Ehh.. I remember that. I also remember the first mixlife <3
Old   #267

how can i download?
Old   #268

Sorry that was my fault, check my sig now. Addresses will probably be changing soon but they are good right now.
Old   #269

hey guys, unfortunately I won't be playing ESO anymore. I got to the end of the game and leveling at lvl 97 is just sooooo slow that i'm bored now. I won't be keeping up with the mixlife updates anymore so somebody else will need to update it from now on.

Best of luck to you guys and if anybody needs my help you can message me on these forums and i'll answer. I'm just gonna post some info for now...

- - - - - - - - -
The main thing i was doing besides updating mixlife's game.ini file... was getting the auto focus value which isn't hard. I made a (90MB) which shows how I do it. Using the free program, , you can set auto focus for each eso window and freeze values for as many eso windows as u want. (so one window for eso, mixlife, and Cheatengine each. 2 minimized eso windows would need 2 mixlife and 2 cheat engines...etc) When you select your elementclient.exe from the list of processes in cheat engine, the lower-most one will be the most recently opened.

So somebody can use my free hosting service to host mixlife on...
just change the addresses on games.ini, upload the new .zip, and post the download link on this forum. Once u get the auto focus address, you can use Cheat Engine to create a trainer if u wanna upload that for people as well. (so they don't need Cheat Engine, but it will only freeze the value for one window) To make the trainer, load the auto focus value to the table, then click advanced options in the lower left of cheat engine. You'll have to learn from there...
Old   #270

Oh no, thanks for all your help guesswhoiam... we're gonna miss you and your expertise... 188 patch screws it all up for us all again...

Closed Thread