Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 22:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Video]Disabled Hackshields

Old   #1
elite*gold: 12
The Black Market: 10/0/0
[Video]Disabled Hackshields

I am getting much messages about disabling hackshield or something. I say you, It's not easy like making speedhack or ballhack. It's about debugging client so you must have much experiences about programming.

These videos about hackshield disabled but these videos don't show you that how to disable hackshields. These Videos are about FT3 so they are old. I don't know it works or not at the moment.

There was a video by 'REBiRTHAP' in youtube but I think he deleted his video. You can search it.

in FT3, REBiRTHAP gave to Slaeghtor some tips about debugging and tasking, so Slaeghtor disabled for a time but i don't know Slaeghtor can do it at the moment.

Video :

Old   #2
elite*gold: 26
The Black Market: 2/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,214
the video is fake because the thing with he start FT is a normal and direct FT_Client.exe launcher^^

the command is:
start \FT_Client.exe 50000

PS: when u look better at the video, the video ist stopped and then continued after hshield has loaded
Old   #3
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Nice video even if it is false but it is easy to do what you show in the false video