Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling lowbie alb and mid account cheap

Discussion on Selling lowbie alb and mid account cheap within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling lowbie alb and mid account cheap

I no longer play on the server and have a couple of lowbie accounts left.
Account 1:Alb
35 friar
24 theurg
13 reaver

Account 2:Mid
30 zerk
27 sb
10 rm
Also 18 plat on this account

PM with offers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[SELLING] Selling CF NA account for cheap!
05/21/2012 - CrossFire Trading - 3 Replies
Hello Elitepvpers, I wanted to Trade My Account but no 1 wanted it so Cani said i should try it on Elitepvpers. The Account: cat11 - 3367 GP - 550 ZP - 7200 BP All ZP Chars just Navy Seal and Spop not. What i want?
SELLING WOW ACCOUNT !CHEAP!
05/12/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
I quit WoW and I want to sell my account, It has the following expansions: - Wrath Of The Lich King - Regular World Of Warcraft - Burning Crusade I have one account where I never played with, ( a resurrection account ). He's lvl 81 or something and I didn't play him. On Arathor I had a few more accounts. They were like lvl 71, 68, 69, and some lower i sell it for only €15 paypal.
selling account very cheap
03/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling lvl 21 account on eu west with 1040 RP,3100 Ip and 24+champions owned(including volidbear,fizz and kogmaw) + super teemo skin for 10 euros paypal . As a bonus i give away another lvl 16 account with 480 RP and chosen master yi skin on eu ne just in case u want to test other champions. If intrested add "hooreaa" on skype or PM !!!!
Selling 9D Account Cheap!!!
09/28/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 10 Replies
FD1 Storm Demon FD2 Mistress of Cloud Server: Asura 957127 Gold (over two toons and in Bank) WD +4 Wheels Unclaimed