Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 09:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cosmic Break Hack request

Discussion on Cosmic Break Hack request within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Cosmic Break Hack request

The title says all.so please post a hack that I can download if you can.hacks for this game are rarely made.so please make one for me
Old 12/25/2011, 09:20   #2

Open the game in safe mode when i loads login then start a match in practice then scan for your hp in 4bytes then get damaged then re-scan your hp there should be 1~5 addresses just take then all then change to 19991 if you don't want to get a DC or a crash then freeze then u'r done easy after the 2nd time 1 thing don't use it in crowded places if you don't want to get reported
Old 05/29/2012, 06:12   #3

Apparently, It didn't work for me. I tried hacking the "SHOP", and I was "ALMOST" successful but got stuck after confirmation (I pressed Yes and it says I don't have enough UC blah blah blah, but I passed through that Buy Button and Yes Button) . Need help to find the Raw address for everything (or Just for the RT and UC). Tnx =3
Old 08/14/2012, 22:34   #4

this is for hacks for cosmic break.
i tried the whole input 19991 code for health. but it didnt work for me, maybe further instruction. and can someone get me the codes for the game. so i can switch stuff loll
Closed Thread