Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 10:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

possable CE exploit[

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1/0/0
possable CE exploit[

ok let me start off with i am very new to CE.

so i was playing with my inventory and i was able to some how make all my items that i had staked up change in to only having one of them.

i started by searching for the exact number of a stacked up poplar(i think thats what thay are called, the hurbs u can farm) in my inventory.

next i farmed one more and searched for that number. i was left with one address. that adress was not the poplars but the inventory slot they were in.

so i played around with it for a few with no resultes. well than i slected see what access this address, and found that i got comands for

moving the cursor over the slot
moving an item out of the slot
and putting one in.

now some where in ther i nop. some thing(s)and every thing i had stacked in my inventory had went to just 1 count. when i moved an item in my iinventory to another slot. i shut off CE closed the game and when i reloged in i still had only 1 of each item.

i have not been able to do this again, as i can not rember exacty nop.

maybe some one with a little more exp in CE can look in to this, as this could possably be reversed to dupe items?

Old   #2
elite*gold: 81
The Black Market: 19/0/1
Received Thanks: 2,239
Originally Posted by khickencicker View Post
maybe some one with a little more exp in CE can look in to this, as this could possably be reversed to dupe items?
Haven't tried finding a dupe, but I can confirm that it is possible on a similiar way to store unlimited Items.
Old   #3
The Black Market: 0/0/0
wenn du was weist, wäre super, wenn du uns etwas verraten würdest.
Old   #4
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Yea, i also messed around with this(didn't get all my stuff stacked to 1), but i also played with items in my bank, and me, still being pretty noobish w/ CE, only accomplished making 1 rune into 50, and when i tried to move, sell, or split them in my inventory, it would say something like data doesnt comply, or "item splitting failed", i then tried some of the same stuff with my bank and it let me pull a rune one at a time from the ones i had not rly duped... later while messing around and eventually i got DCed and when i logged back on I had 3 of the runes that i had only 1 of...not sure how, i just screwed around till something happened.