Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 21:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dauberbirds maphack help to activate.

Discussion on Dauberbirds maphack help to activate. within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Dauberbirds maphack help to activate.

heya . now ive been searching for a maphack abit and found a greatly recommended dauberbird maphack.
i DL it and i do as written. open warcraft 3. join game then open maphack.
and then nothing happens.
What shal i do to activate it ?
i cant push the buttons on it etc.. its just a box...
help plz

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Activate/Un-Activate NPC by Command.
12/11/2008 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 20 Replies
So ive seen alot of you wanted this, well here it is, coded this in about 4minutes total and never tested it,so you will probably be the first one. So, all you actually do is to make the server check if xxx is activated, if it is, it shows the real npc chat, if it isnt, it tells you that it isnt. And you activate/unactivate the xxx with a command. Well here you are: In General.cs , under : public static System.Timers.Timer Thetimer; public static bool CanTalkToNPC = false;
How do you activate guilds?
08/13/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Someone on a private server wants to kno how to activate guilds how do you activate guilds?
how to activate cheats?
06/02/2008 - WarRock - 4 Replies
:confused: how to activate cheats.do make me a tut please with a hack on it that you using pleas:D:rolleyes:
An1 know how to activate multiclient now?
01/27/2006 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hey guys.. before the 3rd beta.. the trick to open another client for sro is to right click on the icon and choose run as.. it perfectly work.. but now that the 3rd beta is out and there's the hacking prevent system working now.. u won't b able to do it anymore.. i wanna ask if an1 find out how to open more clients in the game on other ways or if they have other programs that they are using and wanna share to the community.. thats all ty