Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 02:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guild Presentation] The Journey

Discussion on [Guild Presentation] The Journey within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guild Presentation] The Journey

Welcome guys to the introduction of the "The Journey" Guild

We will be starting in Open Beta and will be recruiting new members who want to join our journey altogether or want to write their own Journey with us as a part of it.

Guild Members

Leader: JayAlpha (50)

Deputy Masters: Dikas (47)

Elites: Lion (45), Powah (42), Chiko (38), Biggiesmalls (32), Melimos (31), Sokashi (30), NightStalker (23)

Total Members: 12/20/20

Guild Buffs

+10% HP
+10% Attack Power
+5% Evasion
+3% Accuracy

Requirements

No minimum level needed. The only thing we require from you is that you are active in the game and that you can speak a decent style of english. Communication is the utmost important thing in a guild and since we all will be speaking english or later maybe english and german we require that you'll be able to communicate with us in a proper manner.

Communication

If the 7C ingame chat system wont improve I would prefer to create a skype group with all members so we can chat and plan there together, skype calls when importat fights are upcoming might be possible. This would enhance the overall view since the ingame chat can get a little messy sometimes especially when you're fighting.

We will be doing many team actions, especially team grinding in pairs of 5 and dungeon runs. Turtle Dungeon runs will be held in pairs of 3 to maximize your effect of it. (Constellation would be 1 Mage together with 2 AoE characters, Gunner/Warrior or Warrior/Warrior)

How to apply? Write in this thread!

Is there a scheme? No, I want you to come up with your personal application since forcing it into a fixed template would make it less individual.

How can I achieve higher guild ranks? After two weeks of active membership you will advance from New to Normal. Elites require a certain level as well as active and commiting membership. Second is the more important thing. Deputy Masters will only be given to players for special reasons, there's no fixed or prescripted way to achieve this. Rights will only be given to the Master and Deputy Master, if there will be added rights that should be more commonly used they will be given to Elite Members.

With regards,
JayAlpha
Old 08/08/2012, 18:40   #2

We offer our members the following benefits for our personal Journey together:

+10% HP
+10% Attack Power
+5% Evasion Rate

With regards,
Jayalpha
Old 08/08/2012, 19:24   #3

elite*gold: 27
So...
I am RedBaron and play since OBT. At the moment i am lvl 37 and i am active too.
I would leave my current "guild"... Because they are little Kids..
To me: - 17 years old, i have english skills and when iam back from holdiday i can join you in Skype
Old 08/09/2012, 21:34   #4

elite*gold: 405
Received Thanks: 6,356
Could you post your GuildMark here..?
Old 08/10/2012, 02:14   #5

What do you need it for?
Old 08/10/2012, 08:48   #6

elite*gold: 405
Received Thanks: 6,356
So I can see which GuildID is yours (in the Guildmark\-Folder)
You could also post your GuildID instead (the number of the .jpg) :b