Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 05:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Hammerine +30 Jewelels Hunter

Discussion on WTS Hammerine +30 Jewelels Hunter within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Hammerine +30 Jewelels Hunter

WTS Hunter lvl 47 in Hammerine with Ffull +30 jewels lentus , good equips , many items in bags , and 1,7 mil left

PM me if u want buy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Lant on [Hammerine]
08/17/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Selling Lant on Hammerine. Current Supply: 300 kk gold Can also be sold with a tempest fully gearred and ready to go as well with - a level 10 pet - a full set of rh equips (season 1) - polar ice cap set as well as FOC 65 set all refined
WTS Account (Hammerine)
05/25/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Hi, I used to be a hardcore Requiem player but due to personal life and different issues I had to stop playing and probably will never come back. Since I won't be able to play any games I'm trying to get back the most I can from them altho I'm sure I can't get 100% of what I invested. My account in Hammerine server has: Level 85 Radiant - The best equipped character I got, it has 4 pieces of the 72 set +30, SCAD Ball II +30, Rare Necklace +30, Weapon +30. Level 80 Mystic - Well equipped...
WTB Lant on Hammerine
07/14/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
5-10kk depending on price paying with paypal
79 The best Forserker on Hammerine and more :)
05/20/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
as