Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 06:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Darkfall Online]Bugged Mob Locations?

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
[Darkfall Online]Bugged Mob Locations?

I'm new to the site. And love it so far. But thats not the reason why I'm writing.. I've seen that Darkfall had some promotion going on and now the skillgains are 20x times higher then usually. Now my question is does anyone know some nice bugged mob location? I'm in no clan and the only bugged location I know is close to Banagar a crog spot but its very risky, cause there is a hamlet close to it.

I remember a spot where u were able to bug a mob at silvertown. But when people used it they got banned. And if its still working.. is an another question. ( Is now arround 2 years ago )

How many of the ePvPers are playing DFO? Maybe wanna do some ePvP Clan and rape Agon? xD