Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 13:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTB Battleforge points

Old   #1
elite*gold: 150
The Black Market: 28/0/0
WTB Battleforge points

Hey Kids,

i want to buy bfp's.
Paying with paypal so give me an offer.

Old   #2
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0

I haven't traded anything over this site, so I don't know the whole process, and ofc I know the issue with being trusted and so on...But I'm not a kiddy, I've spent A LOT of money for battleforge, and I haven't played for over a year. So my goal is just to get at least some of the money back that I invested, I'm not planning on playing ye better than just ending up leaving that account aside with all those points dying.

Of course it depends on how much points you need, but I'm sure we can make out a good deal for both of us.

Ill pm you my skype add, an offer and some screenshots to prove that I actually do have a lot of points lol

PS: Bin im übrigen auch deutschsprachig.

Similar Threads
Buy Battleforge-Points I bet Psc
Hey, I am looking for Battleforge-Points. I have got 18,02€ Paysafecard. I have the series-number (if needed) either. So message me if you...
7 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
WTS BattleForge Points
I have quit the game and have some points to sell... anyone intrested? I'm ok with using paypal. PM with your e-mail or MSN if you are intrested. ...
2 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
WTB - battleforge points :))
paying with paypal or psc depending on how many you have. Skype - giantcheese87 Msn - [email protected] ty :)
6 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
[B] Battleforge Account mit 17963 Bf Points und full Promo Set | Wert:37874 Bf-Points
Hi Leutz, leider bin ich gezwungen meinen Battleforge Account aus privaten Gründen aufzugeben :( und verkaufe Ihn deshalb an den...
8 Replies - General Gaming Discussion
WTB/WTT BattleForge Points
Buying alot of BattleForge Points. (BattleForge Points can be bought by PayPal) I offer: This steam account: Price: 10000 BattleForge...
0 Replies - Trading