Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 08:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

how can i lvl my guard fast?

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Question how can i lvl my guard fast?

pls i nead hellp for lvling my guard fast .Can some 1 pls hellp my whit and advice pls.

Old   #2
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Personally I like using shield and sword, it gives you the nifty knockback. But this is basically how you can level any class (1-24 at least, not sure what level you are talking about here):
Obviously get through the first solo part, remember that there are alligators to the right (Straight from the pirate guy for the key) and to the left (Past where Kelanthes is sitting). Make sure to kill everything. Melee to kill everything, even if you are a Mage class, priest class, doesnt matter, you will still 2-Hit (Sometimes 3) things with melee and its faster than casting.

In Tortage:
Talk to Laranga, run to Turach, and get the stone bricks (Hopefully you get to kill the bat demon there). Kill pirates until your bonus kills are used up, you should either be lvl 6 or very, very close.
Turn in the bricks, get your shackles off, and speak with Laranga again.

Inside the city talk to The guy on the upper left, who wants you to get spools of thread. Run out of Tortage and get them, retunr and complete the quest. You should be level 6 now.

Talk to Sancha (The whore at the bottom of the stairs, on the right side) and get her quest. Kill the pirates on the other side of that hut and collect three coin pouches, then turn them in.

Now Go to the thirsty dog inn and turn in the note, go into night mode, and do night quests until level 10 (I think you end at the Volcano one, not sure, re-installing the game as we speak).

At 10 go and get every day quest you can, don't forget Valerius by Ulrichs house (Near the seers hut), go and do the venom quest, the bushwacker quest (Kill the flesh-eaters), and pick up salty meat along the way.

Give salty meat a try, it can be hard, but killing those apes helps you level up quite a bit. There is a node of salty meat near the top on the left, so if you do keep dying you can farm that one each time.

Go to WS (If you are on a PVP enabled server, you can skip this part, if people are ganking you) and do the collections for Alyssa, the croc skins for the guy who you got the spools for, and the gems for the merchant.

If you couldnt go to WS for any reason, you can go to Acheronian ruins and kill 30 picts, and find remains on the demon pict.

Go back to night questing, make sure to kill everything you see, and get up until you need to talk to your trainer again (This time you will have to be 15, even if you are level 15, go back to daytime).

In daytime, get the fish for the fisherman, and do any other quests you have, I rotate from WS, UH, and Acheronian Ruins. The quest for Kira's third seal will allow you to collect both the poisons for the Girl by the merchant and get the third seal at the end (By killing the Ghost in the open area).

Do as many of these as you can, then go back and finish up your night quests (If you dont hit 19 by the end, go back and grind out some more day quests, the Acheronian ruins ones actually give you some nice blue pants).

After thats all done you should, if you have done all the Day/Night quests, be level 22-ish (Depends how much you had to grind to get items etc.)

As for your class, The shield/Sword combo lets you use knockbacks for getting out of messy situations while leveling, Assassins should go Lotus, since Corruption is more for doing hard mode instances and other situations where you will have a prolonged fight (Soul Fragments to regain stamina are only needed if you actually fight long enough to run out, right? ;p)

Oh, and unless you are in a pvp server and someone is threatening you to group up with them or something, DO NOT group up for ANY of these quests. If you have a friend or something and you want to hang out and level together, by all means go ahead. It's just you don't have to, and to reduce the amount of EXP you get per kill doesn't make sense. All the classes (As of two weeks ago) can solo, and I have personally done so, all quests up to at least 30. But grouping is fun;)

This may be hard to follow but hopefully it helps out a bit, once I get the game up and running ill jot down what I did and how, and I'll write this out a little better.
See you in Hyboria!
;P (Totally stole that)