Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 23:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 2 Aruarose accounts

Discussion on Selling 2 Aruarose accounts within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling 2 Aruarose accounts

1 is max level raider fully geared. All +9 with G7's
I made other characters on the same account so you can farm and go in instances.

Other one is full support cleric. All donate items with full T7s. Has High INT.
I have only 800m in zulies.
email me at . serious buyers. Paypal only

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S> AruaRose zulie and accounts
02/10/2015 - Trading - 12 Replies
Hey im selling arua rose zulie + some accounts: i have a lvl 212 knight with 200 bourg on same acc. i have lvl 200 scout * cleric sold * i a lvl 165 raider that i use for temple. * all zulie is sold* contact: email - [email protected] skype - taterwedges
AruaROSE Accounts (218s)
09/26/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 8 Replies
Hey guys, I'm selling a few of my Accounts right now, so if you are interested, just holla at me on my MSN at [email protected] Examples of the Accounts: 218 Raider with full Gold Socket A7 Set + Golden Dual Elemental Swords (9) also with an A7. Char includes also includes Bastet Claws (9) G7 + a G7 set, + a 7/7 (9) Set 218 Cleric with full T7 and Int Set (Including (9) Archdevil Wings with +6 Int). All in All the Cleric got 56x Int and a few P2P Items on the Account. 212 Mage with (9)...
S> AruaROSE Acc
02/12/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
hey everyone! :cool: i am currently selling: 1x lv218 Scout gear'd (bo7 sen sockets + e7 gold - grand shadow set +9max) 1x lv201 Cleric 55x Int 1x lv209 Cleric 55x Int (SOLD) 1x lv218 Mage (grand royal sage set +9max - silver int t7 set) ** EACH CHARACTER HAS HIS OWN ACCOUNT **
Selling Cleric with App Account on ARuarose!
01/01/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
well i have a cleric level 198 have AP on it wings of Ap and 1 full set of AP no T7s on it . im selling it for money in game Pm me@ if you r interested ;) this is the items they have : ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
Selling Aruarose Zuly And Account
11/14/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Hi guys , Im selling arua rose zuly at a rate of 1B ; 25 usd 3B ; 70 usd 5B ; 110 usd I also have a cleric lvl 213 for sale add my msn and we'll talk there