Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HACK SHIELD REALESED!

Discussion on HACK SHIELD REALESED! within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HACK SHIELD REALESED!

download requiem client in first post! in this link password for extract is *********** get the new requiem client of this post inpunt in past sytem of old bypass in system folder!replace old client for new and have fun!please!give very thx for ace-team and vicent and Filterhead i dont know who created! give thx and all credit for all that will help and creat this! not thx for me!XD
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/13/2009, 06:53   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by madblast666 View Post
download requiem client in first post! in this link password for extract is *********** get the new requiem client of this post inpunt in past sytem of old bypass in system folder!replace old client for new and have fun!please!give very thx for ace-team and vicent and Filterhead i dont know who created! give thx and all credit for all that will help and creat this! not thx for me!XD
maybe dont work every 5 minuts i got dc T_T sorry guys! maybe dont work whit ce_ _