Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Just curious what r the price rates on this website

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Just curious what r the price rates on this website

Hi i`m just an old player that doesnt have time anymore to play this game.Do the accounts on uthgard worth anything?i got a pretty decent high rank stealther but just curious if it`s worth selling or just keep it.....i would apreciate any kind of advice from people that r old on this website and know how things work here.Thanks for your time and apreciate any incomeing advice.Cheers

Old   #2

depends on equip, rr and race, thats it. just let u make offers from ppl, and wait, check the prices and if u agree , then sell it

Old   #3

oh.but i mean can u get in trouble with admins...cause i`m pretty sure they dont allow accounts selling on uthgard.if ppl that sold accounts on this website can give me some tips on how should i try to sell and what`s the safest way i`ll apreciate it .cheers