Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 16:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What makes video games fun for you?

Discussion on What makes video games fun for you? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What makes video games fun for you?

Basically, what do you LIKE and DISLIKE about video games? If you could, organize them into bullets (please?). I'm doing this to gather up some ideas for a old friend who is going to college for game development. So one day when he makes games, he can attempt to satisfy everyone since he knows what you want.

Example (Try to be specific. I'm doing this as an example to show you)
- Blood and Gore (Fallout?)
- Variety of playable characters (Soul Caliber)
- Nudity (Playboy: The Mansion)

DISLIKES:
- Horrible voice over acting (The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion)
- Unbeatable bosses (Soul Caliber)
- Pay to Rape (Almost any free MMO. Especially Conquer Online)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Warring] Before Playing SRO or Some other video games !
11/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello , This maybe very useful for us Enjoy :)
Did u know The Good and Bad Effects of Video Games? ^^
09/07/2011 - SRO Private Server - 22 Replies
Good Effects of Video Games Video games give your child’s brain a real workout. In many video games, the skills required to win involve abstract and high level thinking. These skills are not even taught at school. Some of the mental skills trained by video games include: o Following instructions o Problem solving and logic o Hand-eye coordination, fine motor and spatial skills. In shooting games, the character may be running...
WANT FREE VIDEO AND PC GAMES?
05/10/2010 - Trading - 0 Replies
Alright so there is this awesome website you can use called lockerz to get games. here is a video on how to do it YouTube - HOW TO USE LOCKERZ!!!!. This website is an invite only website which means you can't just sign up. so email me and I will send you an invite. Email me at [email protected]
Video games to real.?
03/05/2010 - Consoles - 8 Replies
I just found something really funny. People always say: "Videogames are becoming more realistic". And now we got something that deny that. A Group of Gamers created some .gif's/Jpg's and showed them to people what really would happend if the Videogames really would be more realistic. Use youre Brain to understand all ;) http://cdn-www.cracked.com/phpimages/photoshop/1/ 2/1/3121_slide.jpg?v=1 http://cdn-www.cracked.com/phpimages/photoshop/1/ 2/5/3125_slide.jpg?v=1...