Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 05:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hero Online Single Player

Discussion on Hero Online Single Player within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Hero Online Single Player

There can be maked hero online Single player Withowt craft system war system.. in thows Programs
Platform :
Char Makeing :
And a Pro Scripter... with lots of exp on Game Makeing and 3DS max Pro
I just make this Thread becouse some 1 can be interested to make such a game
Old 06/19/2012, 18:41   #2

Well that will take a long time to make a copy of the game but if you start with it and make it an open source then every body could help you out there!

I would not have any problems helping out to make it or atlest start helping

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/20/2012, 12:16   #3

Dont have time .. Studdy , Work , Girlfriend.. Have time only to sleep right naw
Old 06/21/2012, 04:59   #4

I have some times to start this but i cant work alone
Old 06/22/2012, 17:50   #5

If i start this project i will inform you bro for naw i can't.. But when i started i will contact with you :P .. Cya around ..
BTW The link you give me ,,How make a project!" Don't work
Old 06/22/2012, 22:08   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1r3t0 View Post
If i start this project i will inform you bro for naw i can't.. But when i started i will contact with you :P .. Cya around ..
BTW The link you give me ,,How make a project!" Don't work
hehe ok man :P i will try find a new link and i also want to remind you that 2D game programming is my stuff so the 3D will be a new thing for me :P

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/23/2012, 08:01   #7

that ways too much work, Netgame should make Hero Online 2 by now because Cabal is coming out too. Cabal graphic is dam hot. im gonna wait for that MMO.
Old 06/23/2012, 13:33   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbao View Post
that ways too much work, Netgame should make Hero Online 2 by now because Cabal is coming out too. Cabal graphic is dam hot. im gonna wait for that MMO.
There is Cabal online 2 already but is not free to play..
and There is Hero online 2 already but its Korean and Chines heros..

and USA HEro online 2 will not be soon man balive me they try before 1-2 years they open OBT Client it was cool but they decide to close the project.. for naw
+ dont forget the USA hero is most unsupported Game...
Old 06/24/2012, 02:37   #9

Quote:

and USA HEro online 2 will not be soon man balive me they try before 1-2 years they open OBT Client it was cool but they decide to close the project.. for naw
Well the best way is that we mae a server for this so all players can support it so g´the game willl get support

I downloaded Unity 3D im going to test it out!
Old 06/28/2012, 07:46   #10

Quote:

lol@ u man, CABAL 2 out maybe in korean but not USA until 2013 and for your information about hero Online 2 is LOL those ain't hero Online 2 look at the youtube gameplay it same as original Hero just new UI. like we're having it now in Hero Online.. man u should look clearly before u speak. how can u said a game without graphic improved is HERO ONLINE 2? u guys need a brain before releasing taking about it. Hero Online 2 in Chinese version means Rebirth or Reborn, got it?
Old 07/01/2012, 19:09   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbao View Post
lol@ u man, CABAL 2 out maybe in korean but not USA until 2013 and for your information about hero Online 2 is LOL those ain't hero Online 2 look at the youtube gameplay it same as original Hero just new UI. like we're having it now in Hero Online.. man u should look clearly before u speak. how can u said a game without graphic improved is HERO ONLINE 2? u guys need a brain before releasing taking about it. Hero Online 2 in Chinese version means Rebirth or Reborn, got it?
bro im informed yes ints out and it wos a betatest before moths .. Developers say it will be payed game and Hero online 2 is 2 types main hero with new items Qwest and stuff wich is out in China and Korea and Some other hero online 2 wich is chines and its not like Main Hero online graphics are others characters are others interface is others..