Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Changing Security Level of Gunbound Account

Discussion on Changing Security Level of Gunbound Account within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Quote:

I just found out a way for changing the security level of a GB account withouht knowing the email address of it...

First, login into your account, wich you obviously know the email . Then make a request for Security Level change in your acc...
Log off and enter on the hacked acc that you wish to change the level, make a request in this account too. Now open the email you recieved from your lvl change request for your account. Copy the link and then paste it on your browser, raising the code by 1 number
(Eg. Change

to

You will get the error message from GB that this code doesnt exists, then you press Back on your browser and then paste the first link (Eg.
And you are done, now just change the Security Level... Hope you ppl can understand, although the level stays how you set it just untill you log out, thats enough for you to change the email address by one of your own and then defnitly change the acc level...
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2005, 05:21   #2

dude i just want to ask. im new on this thing. wats the purpose of changing the security level? what are the benefits?
Old 11/24/2006, 21:43   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by CyRuSTheViRuS@May 30 2005, 14:31
Quote:

I just found out a way for changing the security level of a GB account withouht knowing the email address of it...

First, login into your account, wich you obviously know the email . Then make a request for Security Level change in your acc...
Log off and enter on the hacked acc that you wish to change the level, make a request in this account too. Now open the email you recieved from your lvl change request for your account. Copy the link and then paste it on your browser, raising the code by 1 number
(Eg. Change

to

You will get the error message from GB that this code doesnt exists, then you press Back on your browser and then paste the first link (Eg.
And you are done, now just change the Security Level... Hope you ppl can understand, although the level stays how you set it just untill you log out, thats enough for you to change the email address by one of your own and then defnitly change the acc level...
nice find dude, btw is the new 'gunbound revolution' compatible with the new old aimbots etc?
Old 04/29/2007, 05:34   #4

spam +1
Old 05/27/2007, 20:18   #5

I wanna to know how i can use change secrity code of GB i wanna know alot of Info
Old 07/31/2007, 04:29   #6

Falem em portugues !!
Old 11/14/2008, 01:57   #7

Thumbs up lenient with others

to be severe with oneself and lenient with others.Come and buy , , , , web .
Old 01/20/2009, 20:25   #8

this is great one, thanks
Old 05/18/2010, 08:08   #9

This dosnt work for Softnyx version it sux cos i want to get into my account after 5 years of not playing and it has high security and i have no idea what email i used
Old 11/30/2010, 07:24   #10

elite*gold: 792
i think its outdated for now, i just tried it and scammed it, but its not working for me. no new updates on it, but when there are, i will tell you.
Old 06/28/2012, 21:56   #11

why the **** is this even on here anymore?