Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 10:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone Currently Hacking SchthackPSOBB

Discussion on Anyone Currently Hacking SchthackPSOBB within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone Currently Hacking SchthackPSOBB

I literally need a ****** guide on how to get the CE/CT hack to work. I've tried for like an hour trying to get this to work and its frustrating me.

What I have.
PSOBB HACKS.rar (everything should be in there right?)
CE 6.2
Win7 Pro. 64bit (not sure if that matters)
.Net 4.0
Old 06/20/2012, 06:16   #2

cheatengine pretty much has a guide built-in. As to a random file name hacks just looks like your to guliable and probably downloaded a virus
Old 06/20/2012, 10:11   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by meral View Post
cheatengine pretty much has a guide built-in. As to a random file name hacks just looks like your to guliable and probably downloaded a virus
First off it's You're*.. Not hard to use the right one. Second what I downloaded is fine and is pretty much what everyone else is using. If it works for them it should work for me. Since it's not.. that means I'm loading something wrong. All I'm doing is asking for help.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Anyone have a tut or something For hacking with CE
09/10/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 1 Replies
Anyone havea tut or soemhting For hacking with CE psevers also dose anyone have adresses i can use
hacking help
08/23/2010 - S4 League - 2 Replies
hey how do i start to hack on s4? what must i know learn etc etc wich programs to use (autoit CE ...) plz post some tuts and dont just say learn c++ or something like that thx
Dragonica Hacking communities Hacking Methods?
07/24/2009 - Dragonica - 8 Replies
Sup Guys I'm Unzubaru and a member of MPC/(now) ElitePvpers. I was just wandering what methods you used for hacking here? I see you use the actual client for most hacks which means you ar rather advanced at ASM workings? Correct? I can also see that the possible hacks are this (with a few bugs of course): Vacuum Hack, Speed Hack, Super Jump Hack, Freeze Jump hack, No Cool-down, Teleport and i think definetly Damage Hack (Editting packets). I just wanted to know what methods are used to get...
we had hacking the longju server! [chinese hacking group]
10/10/2008 - Metin2 Private Server - 30 Replies
Hello, I see this is a realy great board and I want say you that we have the longju server files. We are a chinese hacking group from Beijing. I say this cause we search Player when they cheat. We want repair this gaps and make lot of updates. This server is coming for you in November. When you have questions then write this and I try to answer. sorry for my bad english:( xu