Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 04:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Steam! Empfehlungen? Recommendations?

Closed Thread
Old   #1
elite*gold: 3
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Smile Steam! Empfehlungen? Recommendations?

Hallo Leute / Hey Guys,

Ich hab mir gestern Steam geholte und wollte jetzt mal fragen, ob ihr mir bitte Spiele empfehlen könnt, die entweder kostenlos sind, oder weniger als 5€ kosten! Ich spiel gerne League of Legends und Combat Arms, also vllt könnt ihr in die Richtung tendieren, aber ich bin offen für alles, hab auch schon einige MMORPG´s gespielt! Danke!

I got steam yesterday and now i wanted to know, whether you can recommend me some games, that costs nothing or less than 5€! I love playing League of Legends and Combat Arms, so maybe you can recommend games that are similar with them but im open to everything! Thank you!

Old   #2
Trade Restricted
elite*gold: 329
The Black Market: 181/1/1
Received Thanks: 3,407
Closed Thread