Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

random question

Discussion on random question within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
random question

Hello, after they patched fantasy tennis 4 i tried to use freez hack through CE.
Game opens normally till i push Start, the game closes.
any suggestions ? thanks in advance !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
~Just a random Question~
07/03/2011 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
I was not sure if I should put this in the Market Section or not. And, I didn't know if I could do this. What I would like to do is sell some items on Hellion BUT take payment on SIZ. I am getting rid of gear because I do not play on Hellion any more and SIZ is where my friends are. I need the Dil for my character on SIZ. Thank you for any answers on how and or what to do. ;)
[Question] How to use Random Properties Scroll
05/03/2011 - Grand Chase - 3 Replies
Anyone know how to use Random Properties Scroll??.. can you teach me?? thnx
Random Question
09/29/2010 - S4 League - 3 Replies
Is there a way to hack the female/male things? Like have a male do female dodges or vise versa? This is really random but i was just wondering for fun :P
ok this is random but a good question
10/25/2009 - Shaiya - 7 Replies
would it be possible if u could change all mob types to green... so it would make it to were u could still hit high but gain the same xp as they would give if they were normally green to you at the lvl that they would be green to you. idk why i realized this is so simple but it would be a very effective way of leveling...
Random Question.
07/01/2009 - S4 League - 1 Replies
Question. I've been tinkering with the hacks (Zero'sRelease) and.. when I check out Godmode and Infinite Ammunition, a menu stating Find Out What Address This Code Reads From is available. When checked, a code shows up. I'm gonna be honest, I have no idea how to do this but, I wanna know if this code can be used to Manually put Infinite Ammunition and Godmode in cheat table rather than advanced options. :o