Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 21:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

pocket healer noobie question

Discussion on pocket healer noobie question within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
pocket healer noobie question

noobie alert.

I'm planning to purchase 2 accts, run a healer in vmware, and a 2H IB on my main. Whats the easiest way to macro a healer to follow me around, heal. buff..etc?

I'm a complete noob, all replys are appreciated. I am a programmer with extensive mmo experience.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Lotf noobie question :D
02/17/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
First of all please don`t flame me , im new at this . So , i added a new npc in the database Id 5556 , spawned him but when i go to the database i can`t see him at the NPC table . (i want to remove it) So , what must i do ?
Noobie question
04/27/2008 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
hi all :-) wtf is with 2moons all of a sudden? I haven't played in like 3 months and now all i get when i log in and i try to choose char is "the client version does not match"! I've heard that something is going on but how can i play again? I live in germany,does that have to do with anything?
NOOBIE QUESTION TIME!!!
06/05/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Ok heres the deal i have a lvl 106 non rb archer and a noobie warrior i need to buy poleaxes for my warrior sounds simple right? only 1 problem WERE DO I BUY THEM?!?!?!?? ive looked in every city and couldent find them..... +1 karma for the first person who tells me the correct anwer