Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 05:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Duplicating equipment: Just lag?

Discussion on Duplicating equipment: Just lag? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Duplicating equipment: Just lag?

Happened twice to me since I've started playing, but when I was in my house, switched classes, and used the equipment swap, it erased the equipment on my secondary class and replaced it with the equipment on my primary. Thing is, I don't think I was really lagging at the time when this happened.
So, two questions:
1. Is this just caused by lag?
2. What should I do to get this to happen again?
Old 09/21/2009, 16:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
We can't tell you that lol, you would have to trace your steps, and then give us updates so we can help.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Vertausche S11 Equipment Gegen S24 Yang/Equipment
06/03/2010 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, Da ich noch ganz gutes eq auf Server 11 ( Lykrantha ) Habe und auf S24 anfing wollte ich es Vertauschen ;) Ich Habe zu bieten : Einen MagiePlattenPanzer +4 ( lvl 67 Sura Rüstung) Mit Abblocken +3 ( 5% Chance Körperlichen Angriff abzublocken) Und ein VollMondSchwert+9 Mit 8dss und 2 fks Also sehr schlechten Werten. Was ich möchte: Schamanen eq,
Tausche Equipment von Antharos gegen Equipment auf Hyperion
07/12/2009 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
Habe auf Antharos Immun Rundi +6 24Segenschriftrollen Eisenhelm +9 EPP +9 HAST +3
Tausche Equipment von Antharos gegen Equipment auf Hyperion
07/12/2009 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
Habe auf Antharos Immun Rundi +6 24Segenschriftrollen Eisenhelm +9 EPP +9 HAST +3
Duplicating??!?!?!
04/29/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 25 Replies
Hello All Neocron Runners, I'm wondering what Macro, as well as how exactly to dupp. I've read a few threads on here, but its mainly german, or they say how but doesnt exactly work cuz i dont know the macro and other things... please let me know how 0_o
[Help] Duplicating a map?
01/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Is it possible to duplicate the same map over and over again?