Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 22:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Tera Online Europa account

Discussion on WTS Tera Online Europa account within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

WTS Tera EU account. i buyed the pach with 60e the Collector`s pach. i have lvl 30 char (slayer) blue gear and 30gold in inventory. pm with some offers.

Tera - server Velika - PVP

its not a scamm. take my skype id: BeleaX and we can swich desktop`s and u will can see.
Old 05/06/2012, 15:25   #2
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 329
The Black Market: 181/1/1
Received Thanks: 3,417
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
05/05/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
WTS Tera EU account. i buyed the pach with 60e the Collector`s pach. i have lvl 30 char (slayer) blue gear and 30gold in inventory. pm with some offers. Tera - server Velika - PVP its not a scamm. take my skype id: BeleaX and we can swich desktop`s and u will can see.
05/05/2012 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
WTS Tera EU account. i buyed the pach with 60e the Collector`s pach. i have lvl 30 char (slayer) blue gear and 30gold in inventory. pm with some offers. Tera-server Velika - PVP its not a scamm. take my skype id: BeleaX and we can swich desktop`s and u will can see.
Selling Tera europa account
04/06/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all, After a few beta`s i found myself not the player for Tera online, So i want to sell my account, i have everything original, payment serial, etc. Its the pre-order standaard edition •Beta access •Head start over others •Early character creation
[WTS] TERA Online CBT Account
11/24/2010 - Trading - 4 Replies
As the title says, you can buy a new TERA Closed Beta (!!!) Account from me. Only 20.000 are in CBT3 so it's very exclusive. TERA has no IP block, so you can play everywhere outside of Korea. After you paid, you'll get the account informations + secret answer + the used KSSN You'll pay via PayPal, or if you're from Germany via bank transfer. I'll also accept an Aion lvl 50 Account on EU Server. EDIT: Prove screens via private Message.