Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 22:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any other good progs besides warbuddy?

Discussion on any other good progs besides warbuddy? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
any other good progs besides warbuddy?

ok ive seen warbuddy in action not really my cup of tea...is there anything else out there mainly for pve?
Old 09/13/2009, 00:48   #2

Hackpack most definitely. It's found on a place called Warhacker.
Old 05/05/2012, 20:03   #3

Hackpack most definitely.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
warbuddy
05/17/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 6 Replies
hey guys new to forum and i d/l the free 3 day trial of warbuddy and it worked great. the thing the guy is charging 49.99 EU for the full version and i think thats way to much money for a hack. the only thing i use is speed hack. i put my toon at flee always and thats pretty much it. i cant see myself spending that kind of money. what i wanted to know is if there are any free hacks out there. i seen the map hack but none of the links are working so im kinda screwed atm. ill pay for a good hack...
[Release] WarBuddy 0.4 released
05/06/2012 - General Gaming Releases - 19 Replies
WarBuddy is a private hack designed for Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsYAnNlO4ao Current working features: - 100% clean, NO adware, NO spyware, NO trojan, NO keylogger and NO virus - 5 user defined speedhacking settings - Flying: fly around to explore or escape from mobs - Self-Rez: releasing your body right at where you're dead
WTT Warbuddy (Lifetime) account for DDO
05/05/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Moved to the Trade Forum.
Warbuddy (Lifetime), DDO
12/04/2009 - Trading - 4 Replies
Hey I am looking to trade a Warbuddy account (Lifetime) for a High Level Dungeon and Dragons Account (Premium Player Account). As you may or may not know a Life Time WB Account is over 70 US Dollars. You can get a Premium Player Account on DDO for like 6 bucks. BUT I will not trade if it does not have a high level player on it. I will be checking back here from day to day. Just leave me a PM and I will get back to you. If you are worried about being "Scammed" just look at my join date. I been...
Alchi progs
09/01/2008 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
Kennt wer zufällig ne liste oder ne seite wo man nachlesen kann was man bauen muss um die progs zu provozieren!? also sprich was man bauen muss damit man die progs hat...