Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PSOBB CE

Discussion on PSOBB CE within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/07/2012, 00:37   #346

elite*gold: 0
Question:

If the CRC bypass I just downloaded is what I think it is, does that mean walking through walls? As well as all the other wonderful goodies I've heard about going hand-in-hand with a CRC bypass? (E.g., Inf. Mag feed - if that's not already possible - Inf. Combos, Pipe Stays, *** of Equip, etc.)

Forgive my ignorance. I've been working with CE on PSOBB for a little bit, and I know how to do most simple things, but I'm no dragonica hacksauce. Thanks in advance for any help.~
Old 07/07/2012, 01:36   #347

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayd-x View Post
Whenever I try to run the edited version of CE I get an error that says this: "This application has failed to start because lua5.1-32.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

That was another problem that I ran into.

The redownloaded the edited version that was provided about 4 times and still the same error comes up.

Sorry I'm being such a hassle to deal with. I really just want this to work. :/
So uh, yeah.. You need to place that edited CE into your CE folder in order for it to work properly. If you still get a .dll error, I've provided the download below.

(Here's what I also do, so I don't have to look around so much. I place the Schthack game folder inside of my Downloads section and have the CE folder inside of the Schthack folder, since its the only game I really bother to use it for. If you're going to do that too, just take out the "Cheat" in Cheat Engine 6.x or else the Anti-hack will catch it).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystellia View Post
Question:

If the CRC bypass I just downloaded is what I think it is, does that mean walking through walls? As well as all the other wonderful goodies I've heard about going hand-in-hand with a CRC bypass? (E.g., Inf. Mag feed - if that's not already possible - Inf. Combos, Pipe Stays, God of Equip, etc.)

Forgive my ignorance. I've been working with CE on PSOBB for a little bit, and I know how to do most simple things, but I'm no dragonica hacksauce. Thanks in advance for any help.~
Inf. Mag feed was possible without using a CRC bypass, but yeah you're right (Unlimited Meseta anyone?).

PS: Oh yeah, I forgot. If you're still having problems with all of this jazz, or just want an easier method, use Broom's String Bypass. It saves you the trouble of playing with Edited CE's and also allows you to run any cheat program without the insta-crash. Just check out ParasiticGeneFlow's compiled PSOBB Hacks thread for the file.

Okay, I'm tired of typing now. Bye (Thanks MousFainGrezam for making this possible btw)
Attached Files
File Type: zip lua5.1-32.zip (78.6 KB, 93 views)
Old 07/07/2012, 10:33   #348

It's still not working. I'm done trying to make this thing work. I don't know why it isn't working for me.

Here are some of the problems that I ran into:
1.) When I put the edited version of CE into the CE folder, ran it, and uploaded the CT that was provided the game still wouldn't get hacked. I open the trainer up and none of the codes were working. The CE program didn't crash which was a plus, but the trainer codes didn't work. The order that I did everything was as follows: 1.) Opened edited CE, 2.) Drag CRC Bypass into the CE, 3.) Activated the Bypass, 4.) Opened start menu shortcut provided by download of BB, 5.) Opened BB's client into CE, 6.) Opened RapePSO Trainer. 6.) Failed.

2.) The second problem that I ran into was trying to get the actual game to turn on. I tried to play the normal screen version of PSO in the actual downloaded folder but whenever I turned the game on it said that the server was down.

As many times as I tried I think it's just time to give up. Thanks for the time and effort you guys put in to helping me. I do appreciate it.

Edit: I tried using Broomops string bypass but I don't know how to use it. It came with a loader and a hack version of BB I think, and a dll file but I don't know what to do with them .
Old 07/07/2012, 10:53   #349

Quote:
It's still not working. I'm done trying to make this thing work. I don't know why it isn't working for me.

Here are some of the problems that I ran into:
1.) When I put the edited version of CE into the CE folder, ran it, and uploaded the CT that was provided the game still wouldn't get hacked. I open the trainer up and none of the codes were working. The CE program didn't crash which was a plus, but the trainer codes didn't work. The order that I did everything was as follows: 1.) Opened edited CE, 2.) Drag CRC Bypass into the CE, 3.) Activated the Bypass, 4.) Opened start menu shortcut provided by download of BB, 5.) Opened BB's client into CE, 6.) Opened RapePSO Trainer. 6.) Failed.

2.) The second problem that I ran into was trying to get the actual game to turn on. I tried to play the normal screen version of PSO in the actual downloaded folder but whenever I turned the game on it said that the server was down.

As many times as I tried I think it's just time to give up. Thanks for the time and effort you guys put in to helping me. I do appreciate it.

Edit: I tried using Broomops string bypass but I don't know how to use it. It came with a loader and a hack version of BB I think, and a dll file but I don't know what to do with them .
Oh cool. You're on the right track at least. PSO & the other programs need to be ran as Administrator in order to work. As for Broom's bypass, take the files and place them in your PSO folder then run the loader.exe
Old 07/07/2012, 11:32   #350

Activating the bypass before having BB open or before even attaching CE to it will not really do anything. I believe that has been previously explained at least twice. It'd be more beneficial to re-read everything in the last 1~3 pages and then try to figure everything out from there. Mainly because it's not good to rely on people too much and because you're not really going to fully learn how all of this works with what you're doing here. If you really take the time and believe you can do it rather than relying on guidance throughout every step of the way, then you'll soon stop being one of those people that needs to ask questions (with answers that can already be found here) about this. Also, don't give up as this is a very basic process that you will be able to figure out eventually.
Old 07/07/2012, 11:33   #351

Ok so I got his Bypass to work finally, but the trainers codes aren't working. Do I open the trainer after I run Broom's loader or after?
Old 07/07/2012, 11:58   #352

Trainer doesn't work with his loader. I gave you the best help in my previous post, so I hope you will realize this. (lolyarite)

Don't use the loader
Old 07/07/2012, 12:03   #353

What's the point of using his bypass then? Well like I said before, I am done giving myself false hope. Nothing I am doing is working so I'm just going to stop.

Sorry for not knowing how to do this.

The trainers also didn't work with CE and the CRC Bypass for me either. So....I don't know what's going on.
Old 07/07/2012, 12:05   #354

Quote:
What's the point of using his bypass then? Well like I said before, I am done giving myself false hope. Nothing I am doing is working so I'm just going to stop.

Sorry for not knowing how to do this.
No you don't have to apologize.. his bypass is for making sure the antihack.dll will not close programs with certain things in the name like "CHEAT".... If you just use the AAAAAA Engine with the normal PSO and the trainer everything will be fine..
Old 07/07/2012, 12:38   #355

Lets do this from the top..

0 - First off you'll need to download the file attached to this post and move the files to their designated areas.

(Engine-i386.exe should be moved to your Cheat Engine folder along with the .dll file. RapePSOn & RapePSOw can be placed anywhere you would like, but I recommend moving them both to your PSO folder. Less confusion that way.)

1 - Secondly, you'll want to make sure that your Online.exe, Engine-i386, RapePSOn & or RapePSOw are all set to be ran as Admin. To do so, right click the program, go to properties and make sure this box is clicked in.

2A - Now this is important. Depending on which screen mode your PSO is set to, you will need to use the correct RapePSO program in conjunction with it (ex: RapePSOn is for a Normal windowed screen while RapePSOw is to be used while having a Widescreen window.

2B - Once you have which Trainer program you're going to use settled, run the Engine-i386.exe and start up PSO. When the PSO window is up, you'll want to attach CE to PSO.

3 - Finally once the process is attached, click on the folder icon and select the CRCBypass.CT or drag the file to the CE table. Once the table is shown, press Ctrl+2 so that the bypass will work.

Everything from there on should be working properly. If not, I'll pray for you.
May the Gods of Cheat Engine have mercy upon your soul!
Attached Files
File Type: zip RapePSO.zip (2.51 MB, 235 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/07/2012, 16:06   #356

I'm still having trouble with Roro's table. I downloaded the V3 table and loaded it into my edited CE just fine after loading the bypass. But the CT was designed for SHPsoBBw, and I run the "n" variant. Would simply changing the process in the address work? (I.e., change SHPsoBBw+numbers --> SHPsoBBn+same numbers?)

I tried doing that, but it only served to horribly crash my client over and over again.

Also: If someone would be able to post some sort of tutorial on how to do the CRC'd things, like *** of Equip and Inf. Combos and Superfast Techs, I would love you forever.
Old 07/07/2012, 16:41   #357

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystellia View Post
(I.e., change SHPsoBBw+numbers --> SHPsoBBn+same numbers?)
That does work actually. Shouldn't crash you just because you changed the address in a cheat table. Replace the "w" with "n" before starting BB and save the table then try again
Old 07/07/2012, 22:15   #358

I have a small problem of i cant get the crc script to check but the other will do fine but wont run the trainer. Any idea?

nm guess it will only work on the one server
Old 07/08/2012, 07:03   #359

Outstanding work by Zakisuzu! First time I've ran a CRC bypass through CE.

*Props
Old 07/08/2012, 22:03   #360

WTF. The RapePSOn still doesn't ******* work for me. This is bull ****. I'm about to throw this ******* laptop.
Closed Thread