Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

PSOBB CE

Closed Thread

Old   #331

elite*gold: 0
Yay, easier access to stat hack. Ive always wondered why trainers can alter stats in game but through ce you have to switch lobbies :s.

Old   #332

Quote:
Originally Posted by MousFainGrezam View Post
I have made two versions of FuckPSO called "RapePSOn" and "RapePSOw." They will target SHPsoBBn and SHPsoBBw respectively. Since all references to FuckPSO were changed you do not need a string bypass.

FULL CREDIT STILL GOES TO RARESUMO. I CLAIM ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIT.

RapePSOn:
RapePSOw:

Links for people not registered on this forum:

RapePSOn: mediafire.com/?pvbcvu5lc68z85s
RapePSOw: mediafire.com/?9b00dlh56q5r7cu

VirusTotal Scans
----------------

RapePSOn:

RapePSOw:

VirusTotal Scans for people not registered on this forum
----------------

Add https:// before these

RapePSOn:
virustotal.com/file/7f4e9e59dba37060ced6758076d7ff96986af6c4975e1dba26 e0c28c3d56983e/analysis/1341206304/

RapePSOw:
virustotal.com/file/9668d1ea1ff41e44e038ed4303f620933d16203333aa48015a bf1729d6c3f3a0/analysis/1341206441/

Maybe this is enough for Lee to have to make a new update.

I'm sorry I didn't release this earlier because this only took me about 10 minutes. I just stumbled upon this thread a few days ago and felt like helping out the PSOBB Hacking Super Friends™

Also, the level of support that I will provide with this will be equal to that of Sega of America's.

CREDIT GOES TO RARESUMO

http://i.imgur.com/ddb6U.jpg
Mind if I add your edited versions of FuckPSO to my thread of compiled hacks?

Old   #333

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParasiticGeneFlow View Post
Mind if I add your edited versions of FuckPSO to my thread of compiled hacks?
I don't mind. Thank you for asking first
Old   #334

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusarihateru View Post
Yay, easier access to stat hack. Ive always wondered why trainers can alter stats in game but through ce you have to switch lobbies :s.
Because I created a different type of stat hack that is unrelated to the one that was passed around on youtube before I entered the scene. Also; I peeked in to see the state of the community and it looks exactly the same as I left it. If/when they fix my current trainer and no one can patch it I might make a bot with multiclient, auto-loot, vac, etc. to actually fist the economy but for now I've moved on to bigger and better things.

Old   #335

Is it normal for the stat hack to go crazy like that? I have to click it twice for it to freeze at max stats. Or sometimes it doesn't.
Old   #336

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laplap View Post
max stats
Notice this? If it's flashing and going back, something (besides the trainer) is making the stats raise higher than what the max is. Look at your equipped items. In Phantasy Star Online we have items that can raise your stats.

max·i·mum [mak-suh-muhm]
noun
the greatest quantity or amount possible, assignable, allowable, etc.
Old   #337

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laplap View Post
Is it normal for the stat hack to go crazy like that? I have to click it twice for it to freeze at max stats. Or sometimes it doesn't.

Pretty much what Mous said
you've got items that are boosting your stats too many
IE: slot items, mags, etc.
Old   #338

Quote:
Look at your equipped items. In Phantasy Star Online we have items that can raise your stats.
Thanks it was my units.
Old   #339

CRC Bypass Release

sendspace.com/file/ksqdnn

Press CTRL+2 one time to enable this. Make sure "Active" is checked in the table after you do it. CTRL+2 will also change the second entry in the table to EB E9 90 90 90. So make sure you see that as well.

antihack.dll is now useless, except for affecting legitimate players who happen to disconnect just because one of their running programs has one of the following strings in it: Spiro, Hex, IDA, OLLY, CRC, RARESUMO, FUCKPSO, TRAINER, BROOMOP, TSEARCH, ARTMONEY, or CHEAT.
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #340

Can someone paste a tutorial on how to use the most recents hack and give links to where they are? I'm a bit confused.
Old   #341

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayd-x View Post
Can someone paste a tutorial on how to use the most recents hack and give links to where they are? I'm a bit confused.
Download either RapePSOw or RapePSOn depending on if you use SHPsoBBn/w. (NORMAL OR WIDESCREEN)

sendspace.com/file/m83t0o

Download this edited Cheat Engine .exe in the link above and place in your Cheat Engine folder. Run it using that .exe and activate my CRC bypass after attaching CE to the client. (drag CRCBypass.ct into the empty table on the bottom then press CTRL+2).

Do whatever you want with the trainer.

Links for CRC Bypass and the trainer (in quoted post) can be found on page 34.

Will not be providing any more help than this.. Read pages 33 and 34 for the next 10 hours if you still have a problem

Random fact: RapePSOw/n trainer has been downloaded 68 times total in only 4 days. Just thought that was funny when there are usually about 200+ active players. High percentage of cheaters. It's weird how nothing is being done about that.
Old   #342

Quote:
Download either RapePSOw or RapePSOn depending on if you use SHPsoBBn/w. (NORMAL OR WIDESCREEN)

sendspace.com/file/m83t0o

Download this edited Cheat Engine .exe in the link above and place in your Cheat Engine folder. Run it using that .exe and activate my CRC bypass after attaching CE to the client. (drag CRCBypass.ct into the empty table on the bottom then press CTRL+2).

Do whatever you want with the trainer.

Links for CRC Bypass and the trainer (in quoted post) can be found on page 34.

Will not be providing any more help than this.. Read pages 33 and 34 for the next 10 hours if you still have a problem

Random fact: RapePSOw/n trainer has been downloaded 68 times total in only 4 days. Just thought that was funny when there are usually about 200+ active players. High percentage of cheaters. It's weird how nothing is being done about that.

Hehe, shhhhh.
Old   #343

Quote:

Ok, this part doesn't make sense to me. I have CE 6.2 and I don't know if that's the right one to use. I'm not comprehending what you are trying to say here since I am new to Cheat Engine.

I open the Bypass that you provided and it opens my Cheat Engine that I have. I press CTRL+2 and active the bypass but when I open up Blue Burst the CE crashes and I'm left with nothing.

I don't know how to work these things and it's actually pretty frustrating...I'm so clueless.

I really would like some step-by-step instructions. Like when to open each program, and what to do with each. ****, I just want my old weapons back. These drops rates are ridiculous. *sigh*
Old   #344

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayd-x View Post
Ok, this part doesn't make sense to me. I have CE 6.2 and I don't know if that's the right one to use. I'm not comprehending what you are trying to say here since I am new to Cheat Engine.

I open the Bypass that you provided and it opens my Cheat Engine that I have. I press CTRL+2 and active the bypass but when I open up Blue Burst the CE crashes and I'm left with nothing.

I don't know how to work these things and it's actually pretty frustrating...I'm so clueless.

I really would like some step-by-step instructions. Like when to open each program, and what to do with each. Damn, I just want my old weapons back. These drops rates are ridiculous. *sigh*
Okay.

1 - Run the edited CE <--- (Thats where you messed up. Running the default CE will cause the Antihack.dll to crash your CE upon start-up)
2 - Start up PSO and attach CE to the Client.
3 - Open up the CRCBypass.CT by clicking on the Folder icon and find wherever you placed the file.
4 - Once the CT is open just press Ctrl+2 or click the Active button manually.

- Keep in mind that some Anti-Virus programs will not allow you to use the edited CE apparently (*Cough* Norton). You'll have to temporarily disable it, run the programs then do as described above (Or yeah, your CE will crash).

- Also, not sure if its just for me but, when I run programs as Admin after having PSO up, it crashes. Which is why I open the other programs up first and then PSO last.

Hope that helps, if not, play around a little and find something that does
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #345

Whenever I try to run the edited version of CE I get an error that says this: "This application has failed to start because lua5.1-32.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."

That was another problem that I ran into.

The redownloaded the edited version that was provided about 4 times and still the same error comes up.

Sorry I'm being such a hassle to deal with. I really just want this to work. :/

Closed Thread