Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 11:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Hero Online Netgame Fact's and

Old   #1
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Hero Online Netgame Fact's and

Well all who play the game know that every single day the game economy its getting wors't in game and for the Game masters Also.
On other word's Soon Netgame Dev's (Admin's / Bosses) Will not have Money to keep the server's Here are the reason's (I think)
1.Netgame make Event mail , there they put nCash items 50% free
wich means they have too sell ?? items from Hero Tavern to ceep server's and Updates event's and etc.
2.They make % of Strenghting weapons Lower and Lower. so PPl can buy more nCash
3. 70% of events they make are with nCash item's
4. The pay for chep Updates ..
Some of you will say what do you mean ..?
Well i mean . If they pay Good for a good programmers the will make Stabil Updates with no Bug's (But this is maby not a bug we will get on that later)
Some of you will ask what bug's Well the new UI System Update
Wich change Interface / DMG / DEF on mob's and players.
This system is bugget totaly [REASON]
4.1 Skills Miss Hard / Mobs make to much DMG / there is 1 good thing on this Bug or Not PVP is Little more Balanced naw Wich mean's -for example People lvl 30 with Second accs +50 cant kill 20 lvls higher character of them Wich is good bcose some player no nCashers wich are lvl 90-100 with simple good gear for exaple 5D set can be killed from lvl 40-50 with nCashers with Form's Second Acc's / HT'sets / Chokolate with HP / Well think you play hard rich lvl 100 and some lvl 40 noob wich play fomr 1 month will kill you bcous have money to spend on game Wow What a motivation.. And Gm wos call this game Balanced xD when they tell me this in 1:1 i was send them -> (Rofl)
Naw dont worry only 20 lvl Lower can kill you .. and if you ask Gm's are the game Balanced they will still tell you ,,yes".!
And players get mad and Sell They'r char's or just leave the game..

+ 1 FACT The players in game wich determined the prices wich sell nCash items or Just nCash or Good Stuff HAX or + 12 Are ppls wich have Contact with GM's GM's Help them to Turn Players in Complete 100% Bots
Proof is Prices are Retardly Hight .. 1 HT set Clen or +1/2/3 is around 800-900m / 1Bilion Around that / But when i check at the same moment what will cost me to buy nCash with Ingame Gold i have 20-30 PMs from ppl wich say the nCash / Gold rate is 1:100 wich When i ask 1:100 what they mean they tell me 1:100 means 1k nCash = 100m Well see the logic
HT SET (Armor - Head - Legs) = 1000B ingame Gold
But if you find it in the shop's
if you wona Buy nCash wich means some nCasher to buy you item From HT and sell you 1:100 Price you will give 1,5Bilions for this set wich is with 500m More.!
And People buy it = Complete bot players .. there is no reason
Some of you will say ya but this is more faster then hunting this set or Shouting and w8 some 1 to PM you..!
I will say AND WHAT this Game time is = 500m more ...
1st This is a game not real life
2nd you can Shout when you grind ..!
3rd you will not die if you get this set 1/2 day's or hour's late.!
If you think that then Congratz / netgame Manipulate you..

Some ,,Normal" players with Best stuff ingame i dont mean all but some of them are GM's wich make thows ,,Normal" acc's to pretend for some 1 some regular person and show players when they buy nCash and Play Long and hard they can become the best..! And manipulate ppl like i say already..!

Well naw to back on new UI system update 2nd posoble reason ..
1st is Bug / 2nd is they make this so ppl wich play and give alot of theyr time for the game and wona make something wihout nCash to buy nCash ..
The good news is some of thows PPL have Lots of Gold and dont care for the Bug Bcous they can buy or already have Good item's and mobs make them Little DMG .. some ppl will leave the game as soon as they see this bug NOT FIXED.. and some ppl will start donating and buyng nCash..

There is 1 thing i and hunreds of ppl wich are Super Mad on GMs
Do you Remember when they make VIP system.. and they announce they will make a meeting and will meat this VIP member's
Woow WTF..? so VIP's are Welcome but other players are not ..
This meating's have to be for all player's not only VIP's bcous the say with this Normal players go fuck yourselfs we care only for Donators..!!!

so lets summarize all what i have say ..!
Normal players or not welcome in the game .. if they dont start a donate
The netgame wil not have Hero Online Much more and we have to pray the new owners to be Good and to know what they do and Love they'r player's when i say love they's players i mean ALL PLAYERS not Only Donator..

+ one of my ideas to make Protest in Netgame forum Here in Facebook .. and to get more Facts wich will open the eye's of the manipulated player's (Bot PLayers) and to Bring Hero back like it wos from the strarting to 2009 and even more better with Good event's normal prices of the items available for player's with no Bug's with no manipulating if we wont this we can do it ..
Why to w8 until Netgame can support the game sellit to another company +
I can Contact with Big Game Corporations.. To make some Presentation of Hero online so if they are interested they can buy it ..
Well NetGame can Say now we don't sell it .. OK Don't sell it
NetGame can Say to bigger price .. OK think Realistic .. No 1 Care then
Game Corps can buy it from Mgame in Corea or China or Japan im not shure wich of them Created this game :X .. And make Hero Online Europe ... (for example) Or Hero Online Global..
Why not .. There is already Hero online Turkey,Brasil,Japanise,Chines,USA
Annd agein some of you will say .. But there is many heros on many Countrys on Many Languges .. Why Europe or Global or whaterver..
Well Bcous There are still players from
USA and some of them play Turkey,Brasil,Japanise,Chines,USA Version of the game.
Turkey and some of them play Turkey,Brasil,Japanise,Chines,USA Version of the game.
Brasil and some of them play Turkey,Brasil,Japanise,Chines,USA Version of the game.
Japanise and some of them play Turkey,Brasil,Japanise,Chines,USA Version of the game.
Chines and some of them play Turkey,Brasil,Japanise,Chines,USA Version of the game.
From all Countrys there is players wich play different Versions wich they think is good for them and they know the Language Ofcorse
So why not Hero Online With Client wich will have All Most Talked from world languages they are like 3/4 Naw the USA Client is with English and Chines so it is possoble to add 2-3 languges more ..

Well Im sorry i have take your time. i was a bit more explainable Sorry for that that's will piss you off i understend but remember there are new players in forum and they need to understend if you are for my Ideas and wona become part of this have ideas or more prooving fact's that can tell and proof ppl Netgame can's support Hero Online.. / PROTEST / Help with presentation wich ill send to other Corporations like idea to think it. Contact me

Its sound Crazy and sound imposoble but all ppl on this world Presindents / Kings / Presidents of Companys . People with Great businnes People with Great career
was started step by step and working hard..!

Or PM me here.. :P

After 3 Days From today i am available for this actions naw i studdy for my Qwiz Tummorow..

6 Users
Old   #2
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Ok, I had a bit of a hard time understanding what you were saying, but I believe that trying to sell Hero Online to another company won't work.

Why? Because it's terribly outdated in many aspects, graphics for example. No company would appreciate a game that has been patched about 500 times from it's start 4-6 years ago.

What does Hero needs? A High rate and Low Rate server, so if someone wants to level up slowly, get items through lots of sweating and effort, and so on they can do so in the low rate server, and if someone wants to focus in PVP or hunt bosses quickly, or feel powerful without tons of effort, then they can do so in the high rate server.
1 User