Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 03:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stuck at lvl35!! Where can I get exp?

Discussion on Stuck at lvl35!! Where can I get exp? within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Stuck at lvl35!! Where can I get exp?

First, I'm sorry if it is a stupid question and I hope there is an easy answer. I'm at level 35.5 with ALL quests and scrolls done up to this point. I refuse to go around killing monsters for 0.00000001% exp (exaggerating, of course). It will take me a month to move up one level. I hear that you earn exp in the field of contention, but it won't let me in (bogus). If there is no other way to level up (besides paying cash), then i'm uninstalling. I have come to a screeching halt at lvl35, twice!

Please tell me I'm an idiot and that there is an easy (normal) way to get some **** exp.

On the other hand, I have HS bypassed and am looking for an exp hack.
I have movement speed taken care of and tried quadlord's attack speed trainer with little results. If you know of any other hacks, let me know!!
Old 11/15/2008, 19:12   #2

I don't want to make my Requiem client mad by threatening to uninstall it so here's my apology...

"I'm sorry, Requiem baby, it's just that you aren't the client that I downloaded. You used to be so much fun, leveling up multiple times every night. You just don't seem to care anymore about leveling up. If I can't level up at least once every day or two, I'm going to have to kick you out and find one that will help me with my needs. I know that I am a game player and that I have tried other games, but you are the one I love. So, please, Requiem baby, if you want to be with me, show me a sign."
Old 11/15/2008, 19:58   #3

OK, I learned a little about the field of contention and apparently you gotta wait hours to join. That isn't enough to keep me from uninstalling, though
Old 11/15/2008, 20:42   #4

Well, the field of contention is NOT the answer, so I guess if I don't get good news from someone in the next few days, it's "goodnight, Irene." for Requiem.

Please, if there is an exp hack, i'll suck your ****. kidding
Seriously, I don't want to quit this game at lvl35.
Old 11/15/2008, 20:42   #5

Do what i am doing. wait until there are more hacks. i too could not get quad's speed hack to work. i was dissapointed but i will be patient enough to wait for updates. play another mmo in the mean time. im currently playing on a chinese SRO pserver.
Old 11/15/2008, 21:02   #6

Thanks CSLite

That's basically what I am going to do. I just get so impatient because I played this game every day and put a lot of time into multiple characters and now I've been cut off because they don't want to give sufficient exp when I reach a certain point. It makes the game really lame and boring when you can't level up. Apparently, they want me to buy **** in order to continue playing. not cool
Old 11/15/2008, 21:15   #7

thats why i stopped at lvl 15, i know what i would get myself into if i hand-grinded this with no exp helpers or hacks.
Old 11/15/2008, 21:56   #8

Level 35 isn't as bad as you think to lvl. When you get to 45, 50, 63 those would be the hardest for you. I leveled from 1-63 with no premiums or extra's. There was a guide here somewhere that told you were to go and level for each level. As I remember, I'd recommend that you camp on Goblins at Nova Lux from lvl 35-40.

If you are sick of the game like I am then come play 2Moons as there are plenty of hacks for it here on the forums. I'm making some myself too.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2008, 22:12   #9

That's what I figured. But, if I camp on goblins for the next 4 1/2 levels, I'll have my great-grandchildren watch as I graduate to level 40
Ok, i'll give 2moons a try, but I don't like the idea of 2 people mooning me

Hey, quadlord, will you let me know if there are any other hax for requiem besides movement speed and attack speed. I have heard of (but can't find) jump hacks, exp hacks, and gold hacks. It seems that they were mentioned in old forum posts, but are nowhere to be found. Youtube has a requiem hack video with a link, but rapidshare only let like 10 people download. Claimed to have exp and gold hacks. I'll love you forever if you can point me in some kind of direction before I uninstall Requiem
Old 11/15/2008, 22:21   #10

That Youtube Video with Rapidshare link is an FAKE!
Old 11/16/2008, 02:24   #11

Grind Urba slaughterers..easiest exp and good drops for lvl 35.
Once you get a little stronger you can try taking on goblins south of nova lux.
Dont quit the game just yet..patch 4.0 is released next week and will bring alot of new content, rumoured quests too. So stick at it and keep this player base alive lol.

Oh, and can you share how to get movement speed? i'd love not to have to buy fast rex all the time

P.S you use the same name on this forum as your IGN you silly muffin
Old 11/16/2008, 05:55   #12

Requiem has been getting quite laggy lately with all the botters and speed hackers out there multiplying. Their servers are terrible especially when the time for events come. Almost everyone I know has been getting 1-5 FPS.

There are no hacks out there to hack XP, HP, or anything else that is serverside. The only way you could have an XP hack is by hacking the quests, which is something that not everyone can do. Any game is hackable, but some games are not as popular as others which is why you don't see that many hacks out there. Had there been no Mailman or others who would be making the hacks? No one. It'll take awhile for this game to gain enough popularity.